tell me.....

bowmanzoo

Reaction score
When did you start showing your pregnancy, I'm pretty confident i'm not showing at the moment cause i'm not even 5 weeks pregnant yet lol but I am really bloated or this is what i'm telling myself cause I find it hard to beleive that I could be showing.

I'm starting to feel the pregnancy now as in i'm soo tired at the moment.

how about u guys.

Hi bowmanzoo,

The first time around it took ages for me to show, and I could wear many of my normal clothes until about half way through!! I didn't tell work until I was 24 weeks and no one had a clue!!

2nd time however, someone asked me if I was expecting just before I was 12 weeks - tummy muscles went a lot quicker.

Am nearly 8 weeks this time and can only fit into a couple of pairs of trousers - my tummy has definitely expanded and I think, if it weren't for the fact that I'm wearing big jumpers most of the time, people would notice even now!!!

Hi Bow...

I havent had my dates confirmed...could be 8wks. Anyways, I admit I am suffering terribly from bloating, but it is not going away at all, and I had to go shopping today for a bigger pair of trewsers :shock:

MW said I wont be showing for a while, as my uterus is still way down, but i look like Im showing :D

Its normal to be bloated in the first tri, chances are you wint start showing properly until you are past the first tri if it is your first :)

I was really bloated in first tri. Not showing properly, just bloated. Apparently this is very common. I had to give up wearing my usual jeans and everything :roll:

I'm just starting to show a proper baby bump now though :)

I looked bigger at 10 weeks than I do now :shock: Was bloating really bad

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back