When did you start "feeling" pregnant?

Im starting to feel pregnant this week :) my bump is growing, i feel less tired etc....

Don't get me wrong ladies, I know I am lucky to have got through Tri 1 unscathed!

I just want to start feeling preggers if that makes sense?

I know I have it all to look forward to and should just enjoy feeling OK and having a little more energy at the moment.

I have heard about the shift in our centre of gravity when pregnant, look forward to seeing if it makes any difference with me!!

xxxxxxxxx

I still don't feel pg when baby isn't moving, although this past week I've been getting a lot of back ache and if I'm sitting down and want to bend forward to pick something up off the floor, I have to open my legs and let my bump drop between my legs or I can't breathe lol. I still sometimes forget I've now got a bump and bounce off high counters or people when giving them a hug lol.

I can totally sympathise with you!
I am currently 17w + 3d, and apart from my belly popping out over the last week or so, I dont "feel" pregnant at all!
I had my scan at 12w + 3d and everything was great, bub was moving all over the place.
I just can wait til my scan next week to check everything's ok!

xxxx

I don't feel pregnant yet. I feel pregnant in that I know I'm pregnant because of how I feel sometimes but it's just symptoms, if I didn't know I was pregnant I'd be off to the doctor thinking I was dying! Can't wait to really genuinely feel pregnant :)

I forget sometimes lol..

Then LO gives me a little kick to remind me x

Last week or so I suddenly feel bigger and baby moves a lot so since then lol x

Sent from my LT18i using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

I thought I'd start feeling pregnant after 12 week scan after I'd seen theres definitely something in there! But so far I dont! Maybe after I feel some kicks or I get a bump so huge I cant paint my toe nails I might start to feel a bit pregnant.
I'm not looking forward to the centre of gravity thing, I used to nearly topple over when I wasnt pregnant! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back