19 weeks and not feeling particularly pregnant

furbaby

Reaction score
So girls I'm 19 weeks (yay!) and I have been having a rough time hypermeisis and some tummy pain/ discomfort (stretching I , but nothing major) but in the last few days I've started feeling a wee bit better tummy feels fine most of the time and sickness is easing up, nipples still too sensative! But I keep thinking 'am I really really pregnant?' which is a silly doubt I know, but I think I'd feel better if I could feel my little spud move- which I can't yet

This is my first pregnancy anyone ever feel like this? xxxx

Hi :wave: You are defo pregnant!! I didn't feel a single movement, nor flutter til I was 22 weeks pregnant with my first! And then it was few and far between until I got a bit further in!

When I went for my 20 week scan baby was moving around all over the place and it was so freaky because I couldn't feel a thing, but it was obviously so reassuring to see him absolutely fine.

When is your 20 week scan hun? xxx

I know I'm not as far along as you, but I keep wondering the same thing! I just feel completely normal and am longing to feel the first flutter/kick but know I could have a long wait yet! x

I think its normal as symptoms ease to feel that way I'm sure there is a thread similar to this often so don't worry! I even posted one about not feeling him, I didn't feel it till 22 weeks and only now feel it everyday :)

Hello My sypmtoms eased off around 13 weeks still get them every now and then...

I keep thinking the same as you, I'm 18 weeks and no movement, I can't wait to feel that first kick :) and in the meantime I manage to convince myself that I am not pregnant :) even though I have the bump to show it.

try not to panic most people have said that it's normal not to feel a lot yet, just flutters, be nice if we had even them eh? LOL!!

I posted a thread like this last week. I'm 15 weeks and have been feeling like this. I have midwife a week on Friday and already bricking it worrying what if they can't find a hb or something. I'm terrible worrier. Xxxx

I'm also a terrible worrier and at 19 weeks i still hadn't felt any definite movement and didn't really have much of a bump. Everyone kept telling me that it would come in time but i just found it unsettling not feeling or looking pregnant. I'm 24 weeks now and the movements are a lot more regular, although still not constant. Sometimes i can go all day without feeling anything and then he'll come alive at night! And even now it's only little nudges and lurches rather than full blown kicks etc.

Try not to worry hun, you will feel a lot more reassured after your 20 week scan. I know i did. And after that the movements will start becoming more and more noticable. I know it's easy when other people tell you this, but i was exactly the same and now i'm much more relaxed, so it does get better lol :) xxx

I think with first pregnancies as you have no idea what movement feels like you miss the little ones, I felt a lilttle kick in the bath when I was 15/16 weeks and my sister said I was making it up but my hand defo moved as I was holding my tummy.

When they start turning around inside you, you will get what each movement feels like and how wierd it is. I have had flutters eariler this time but I have questioned a few as gas but had some defo ones. But I guess I know what to expect this time.

You should feel them soon :)

There is a real limbo time between ur 12 week scan an ur 20 week scan where mostly u don't seem to feel pregnant! Other than feeling sick, I don't have any tell tell signs of pregnancy, like a bump or feel any movements. I'm so glad I have my doppler, used it last night with my oh, and it was amazing to hear the little heartbeat going, helps me believe it for a few more days. Xx

I felt like that a few weeks ago. But I'm starting to feel baby move, like wind but more in the front.
And my bum has got bigger nearly over night.

i'm still in shock that im gonna be a mummy lol, think it will kick in more when you have lo in your arms :D xx

Thanks for all the replies girls :) my 12 week scan was so weird seeing our spud jumping around and wiggling and not being able to feel him (I have decided it's a boy!) it was like watching a video recording!

It is such a long stretch 12 to 20 weeks but my scan is next week the 5th so I cannot wait! I have a dr apt I made for tomorrow as I need more anti medics (which I could do over the phone as a repeat prescription) as I want to hear the babies heartbeat - for reassurance! Fingers crossed girls :)

Tummy has been quite tender with occassional pains which is probably normal but I freak out so easily! And after going 3 whole days without being sick (longest yet) it came back yesterday and today with avengance so feeling decidedly pregnant today!

And isn't it weird that I refer to spud as 'him' I always have for some strange reason, I honestly dont mind boy or girl but in my mind he's a he!

Thanks for making me feel better xxx

Hi am 19 weeks today so your probs due the same time as me! i hardly feel pregnant aswell probably less than you because i havnt been sick since before 12 weeks! i have had tiny flutters in the last week but thats it, its so worrying being pregnant i worry constantly i need a docs appt too bin itchy all over drivin me mad! u'll b fine once you have had ur scan mines not till the 11th feel like av bin waitin forever :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back