When did you 'pop' out?

littlebump

Reaction score
Hi All

I'm 16 weeks today and was wondering when I would stop looking like I've put on weight and start looking pregnant!!!

When did you all 'pop out'?!!

Also, anyone still suffering from nausea? I thought it was supposed to go at around 12 weeks, but it's relentless :(

LB

I think I've looked pregnant from about 14 weeks or so, but the funny thing is people are too scared to ask you in case you've just got fat hahaha!!! I went into the bank last week and the girl behind the counter said 'so do you know what you're having?' and I wickedly replied 'pardon me?' like i didn't know what she was talking about and she got really flustered. I am evil!!!! :twisted:

i started to look pregnant from bout 10 wks !!! this is my 3rd !!. My baby is due 14th novemeber. :)

That Is Evil!

This is my first - maybe that's why I'm lagging behind a bit. I can no longer fit into my 'normal' trousers but I have no 'bump' to speak of, my waistline has just disappeared!

When did your nausea disappear?

hi ,

I was really lucky didn't really have any sickness, but my boobs where and are still very sore.

I think ur not showing yet coz its ur 1st, i can remeber when i was pregnant wiv my 1st son, i didn't start to show till bout 5mths.

Anyway take care and speak soon kelly

This is my first pregnancy I am 15 weeks now. I have actually lost 10 pounds because I was VERY sick during the first trimester. I started feeling better at week 12, though I still feel kind of yucky, especially in evenings. My doctor says this is not uncommon and I will continue to improve over the next few weeks. Anyway despite the weight loss my body has gone through some major changes in the belly area. By week 5 I was having trouble buttoning my jeans :!: By week 7 I could only wear my fat jeans and baggy sweaters :? By week 11 my belly was really popping out. So much so that I had to stand on a scale to convince my husband that I had in fact LOST weight :roll: I have been wearing maternity clothes for a month now and am much more comfortable. Despite the fact that my belly is sticking out so much I am definitely still in the stage that when I am out in public people can't tell if I'm preggers or just getting fat :wink: I know that it's very different for all women and depends on heredity and past pregnancies and how muscular their stomaches were to begin with (I have always had a little pooch). Good luck with everything and congrats :D

Hi, I have been showing since around 8 weeks. I have always had a little tummy anyway unfortunately.
I am now 15 weeks and very large compared to pics I have seen of other people at this stage.

I am wearing some maternity clothes but keep asking my partner if I look pregnant or just fat as people seem to be looking at me when Im out (they make it very obvious too).

Looking forward to having an 'unmistakable' bump!

:lol:

Thanks for replying everyone! I posted this three weeks ago, and I am finally actually starting to grow a baby bump now - it totally depends on what I'm wearing but some days I think I look definitely pregnant. Other days I look like I have a big beer-belly. Naturally I'm being careful about what I wear.....!

I am pg with #2...But he is almost 7 years old so I don't know if it makes a difference...But I don't think I am showing yet :(
I am so excited to show...I bought maternity clothes but they are HUGE on me...But my regular clothes are too tight...Go figure...
A few people at work made some comments about me gaining weight...And when I tell them it is because I am 5 months pg they about go into shock...Most responses are "5 months pregnant!! Where the heck is the baby" or "wow you must make small babies" And my favorite one was "omg youre pregnant? I thought you was just getting fat" !!!!!
People are rather outright and rude sometimes eh! :lol:

popped at 16 weeks had little bump before but not really noticable. I look really pregnant now! I had the slimest tummy b4 it was my best feature hehe. Is now but a completly different feature. im 19 weeks now and look big, i have a pic on my journal from 18 weeks but not that clear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back