don't feel pregnant :S

flossey

Reaction score
hey girls, im 17 and a half weeks at the moment and dont feel pregnant and never have, didn't have any sickness, had brief sore boobs way at the start, was tired at the start but they're all long worn off.. the only reason that i know i'm pregnant is that i've stretch marks on my boobs and also that i don't get my AF every month lol. has anyone else been like this? i can't wait to have a proper bump so i actually feel pregnant for once! i have a bit of a bump but it just looks as if i've put on weight, just when i'm stood up my belly feels rock hard but when i sit down it goes all flabby :( lol WHEN WILL I FEEL PREGNANT AHHHHHH lol xxx

time will come hunny. I think I was about 23 weeks with my first when I finally had some sort of bump :) Are you feeling your little one move inside you yet x

BTW you need to change you ticker code to the BBcode as HTML wont work hun :)

the other night i was nodding off to sleep and felt such a weird feeling in my belly and sat up freakin out lol.. sometimes i feel like wee 'popping' movements as if there is bubbles bursting in my belly r something :S i really don't know what im feeling for so god knows what it is i could be feeling, but definatley the other night that weird feeling wasnt wind it freaked me out lol.. i've my 20 week scan on the 5th december and can't wait, because with the lack of pregnancy symptoms etc i dont think it has sunk in yet that im pregnant lol..

oh thanks i'll work on changing it now although i know my ticker is wrong lol xxx

Yeah must admit after my 20 week scan I was more relaxed and felt good about my pregnancy. More so after V day (24 weeks). I found lying in the bath with my hand over my belly quite low, I could feel little kicks now and again depending if baby was playing ball when I was early before 20 weeks. I got bigger kicks and pokes as he got bigger x

i think it'd still be a bit early for me to feel anything proper.. maybe in the next few weeks fingers crossed i'll feel a bit of proper movement cuz i'm just bored being pregnant but with nothing to show for it.. time is going quick enough for me so hopefully my scan won't be long coming around.. p.s i tried that signature thing and have no clue how to do it lol.. xx

click on one of somebody elses and make it on site then copy the BBcode not the HTML then add to signatrue should work hunny I felt little pops at 16 weeks so you never know just try and feel baby in bath always worked for me x

Hey hun, i'm 18 weeks now and feel very similar. I've had no sickness (which is a blessing i suppose) and still haven't felt any movement and i don't have a bump either. The only proof of pregnancy i have is my 12 week scan pic and a distinct lack of my monthly visit from Aunt Flo (sorry). I've been told that some women don't feel any movement til up to 22-24 weeks. Everyone is different so try not to worry and enjoy feeling normal while it lasts. I felt anxious like this for a long time but i'm trying not to worry, won't do me or baby any good. And i have my 20 week scan in 2 weeks so if i can just hold out til then i should be able to get further proof that there is definitely a baby in there! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back