When did you ov after mmc

vickymc69

Reaction score
I miscarred 13 days ago now. My cycle before that was 28-30 days but havent been ttc for long so didnt really care when i ovulated or watch for signs. But now i do care and desperate to get pregnant again. I was 5-6 weeks pregnant, just windering if any of you girls have been here and when/if you ovulated straight after. Thanks

I ovd as normal 2 weeks after my mc at 5 weeks but it took 3 weeks to ov with my mc at 13 weeks xx
That's counting from the first day of bleeding with the mc xx

Last edited:
Ok, so hopefully i ovulate in the next few days then the wait is on :) x

Hi Vicky, when are you due to ovulate? If everything is as it was before my mc then I should ovulate around 10th so this is my 'getting busy' week. lol

fingers crossed x

I think i should be in my getting busy week 2, think im a few days ahead of you. I was just wondering if people ovulate roughly the same time after a mc or if it takes longer or shorter. Enjoy your fun week ;-) xx

Hi Vicky

I'm just wondering how you're getting on? do you think you'll ovulate this week? I'm not so sure that I will, its supposed to be around 10th but I still don't have ewcm it is still quite dry. so I think I may ovulate later than normal, we're still dtd every other day though just encase.

Charlie x

I usually ov quite late so think I still have a week if I decide to try again. Cm is finally turning creamy and I think the spitting is just about finished. 1 week today since I found out :( x

I dont know, i think i should ov now or tomorrow maybe, but i think its going to be later this time if i even ov. If i dont then at least it gives me time to get my cycle back to normal. Fx it happens for all of us this time and we can all be back in tri 1 together :) xx

I don't know when I ovulated exactly, but must have been around usual time give or take a day.i caught the egg, and am now 17 weeks. Never had a period after mc

X

counting CD1 as the day I passed everything with the bleeding - after my 7 week mc i ov on Cd22 and after my 10 week loss I ov on CD24! I usually ov on CD16 or 17....so didn't delay things drastically! and with the 10 week loss my hpt only went negative 5 days before i ov!

With early losses I think ovulation is around 15-20 days ish after the loss xxx

ok thats good to hear so if i don't ovulate this week, it could be next week. i'm really hoping to catch this cycle and not even get my AF.

fx for us all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back