When did you ov after mmc

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by vickymc69, Jun 4, 2013.

1. vickymc69

vickymc69 Well-Known Member

I miscarred 13 days ago now. My cycle before that was 28-30 days but havent been ttc for long so didnt really care when i ovulated or watch for signs. But now i do care and desperate to get pregnant again. I was 5-6 weeks pregnant, just windering if any of you girls have been here and when/if you ovulated straight after. Thanks

2. scn

scn Well-Known Member

I ovd as normal 2 weeks after my mc at 5 weeks but it took 3 weeks to ov with my mc at 13 weeks xx
    That's counting from the first day of bleeding with the mc xx

#2 scn, Jun 4, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2013
  3. vickymc69

Ok, so hopefully i ovulate in the next few days then the wait is on :) x

4. MrsCK

MrsCK Well-Known Member

Hi Vicky, when are you due to ovulate? If everything is as it was before my mc then I should ovulate around 10th so this is my 'getting busy' week. lol

fingers crossed x

5. vickymc69

I think i should be in my getting busy week 2, think im a few days ahead of you. I was just wondering if people ovulate roughly the same time after a mc or if it takes longer or shorter. Enjoy your fun week ;-) xx

6. MrsCK

MrsCK Well-Known Member

Hi Vicky

I'm just wondering how you're getting on? do you think you'll ovulate this week? I'm not so sure that I will, its supposed to be around 10th but I still don't have ewcm it is still quite dry. so I think I may ovulate later than normal, we're still dtd every other day though just encase.

Charlie x

7. Daley

Daley Well-Known Member

I usually ov quite late so think I still have a week if I decide to try again. Cm is finally turning creamy and I think the spitting is just about finished. 1 week today since I found out :( x

8. vickymc69

I dont know, i think i should ov now or tomorrow maybe, but i think its going to be later this time if i even ov. If i dont then at least it gives me time to get my cycle back to normal. Fx it happens for all of us this time and we can all be back in tri 1 together :) xx

9. mumto2bubs

mumto2bubs Well-Known Member

I don't know when I ovulated exactly, but must have been around usual time give or take a day.i caught the egg, and am now 17 weeks. Never had a period after mc

X

10. Iwant3

Iwant3 Well-Known Member

counting CD1 as the day I passed everything with the bleeding - after my 7 week mc i ov on Cd22 and after my 10 week loss I ov on CD24! I usually ov on CD16 or 17....so didn't delay things drastically! and with the 10 week loss my hpt only went negative 5 days before i ov!

11. jojo3972

jojo3972 Well-Known Member

With early losses I think ovulation is around 15-20 days ish after the loss xxx

12. MrsCK

MrsCK Well-Known Member

ok thats good to hear so if i don't ovulate this week, it could be next week. i'm really hoping to catch this cycle and not even get my AF.

fx for us all x