When did you first get a positive home pregnancy test?

mummyofone

Reaction score
I am 5 days late on my period and have many pregnancy symptoms,such as very very sore breasts on and off,sore nipples,really visible veins around my breasts,nose and gum bleed,I feel like throwing up when I smell certain food or such, I am very tired, have frequent visits to toilets, back pain , so many "common" pregnancy signs, however I kept testing since my period was due that is on the 30th of Nov so 5 days ago. I did 5 tests all negative. I am not sure whether I am pregnant , however I am hoping that my hormones will kick in soon and show up on the home kit. Has anyone had the same or simular experience before a positive showed up? Can I still be expecting and just too early to test? When did you have a positive test?

i got my positive tests 1-2 weeks after my missed AF

i got positive 9 days after missed period

i was 12 weeks pregnant with my little girl when got positive but id had a miscarriage the same month hse was conceived so my hormones were all over the place. With my little boy i was 7 and a half weeks when i finally got a positive and that was a blood test done at the docs after 3 negative tests done at home!!
Sounds to me as though you probably are pregnant though!!
Let us know!!

i got my pos almost 2 wks after keep trying sounds very much as if you are

x-kirsty-x said:
About 3 days before AF was due :)

Same here Kirsty :D

Had to do like, 4 more tests after though to believe it and get over the shock lol

I got mine when i was nearly 6 weeks but never tested earlier though

JaidyBaby said:
x-kirsty-x said:
About 3 days before AF was due :)

Same here Kirsty :D

Had to do like, 4 more tests after though to believe it and get over the shock lol

Me too. Tested 3 days before AF, was positive. Did 9 tests, all positive, but doctor's test done 2 days after AF due was negative. Doctor's test didn't show positive until a week and a half after missed AF. :shock:

Hi

With Kiara i kept getting negetives, so i insisted on a blood test and i was pregnant so about a week later , then with this bean i got it the first day my af never came.
Katrina

I am 7 days late and ive done 4 test all bfn . Ive used the bo*ts brand of test.
The only sympton I have this month is my eyes feel heavy and just want to close, this can happen at anytime of the day and all of a sudden.
My energy level are not effected by this.
This could be the tired sympton possibly?? Has anyone else felt this.
Im not sure if this is a sympton but I have a thick white disch**ge lingering. The best was to describe it! "a plug".
Im normally every 28 days, and have only been 2 days late before.

With my first child I was a week late and got a bfp on my first test.

Has anyone else experienced this before?
:(

same here,

I got my first positive at 10dpo with a first response test.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back