WHEN DID YOU ARE WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO.......

We got started on ours 2 weeks ago now, and all we need to do is put up some pictures. But im glad we waited a little longer, would have felt funny for me having fully kitted baby room and no baby for too long. Also its given me something to do in these last weeks.

We are doing ours now! i am so excited about it! it does take much! it is only a small room but hubby has done such an amazing job (and me too!) but he redone all the cupboard yesterday- theres an integrated cupboard so no need to buy any furniture at all and we have painted it and added all new shelves, rails and cubby-holes and so we can fit everything in! got to finish a couple of little bits and then were getting a new carpet and window and then just a few shelves we need to fill. i seem to spend hours in there everyday just looking at it, i think were fairly confident that by the time i hit third tri wel be all done, which is probably a bit early but then im planning on working until the week im due so i think ill be tireder and able to do less, will post pics at somepoint- would love to see everyone elses work too as its good for inspiration :)

Ive just finished painting the entire house and fitting new carpets so I wont have any diy to do once baby comes! The nurserys a blank canvas just now, bought some pictures but still to buy and put in cot and furniture. Im way ahead of myself as baby will be in moses basket in our room for first month or so, so wont be needing nursery till about february 2009!!

We're going to decorate our dining room first which we made a start on this weekend. I'm going to clear out our 2nd spare bedroom so we can move everything out of what is going to be the nursery and into there this week so that once the dining room is finished we can make a start on doing the nursery.

I can't wait..... I'm so excited :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back