When did u get ur neg after mc?

Rayxxx123

Reaction score
How long till got ur negative test after mc ? Still got strong lines nearly 1 1/2 weeks on it was fadeing by this time with my last mc and negative after 2 weeks. Im loseing patience now and theres nothing left behind had a scan and stopped bleeding. Xxx

Imdidntnget a negative for 5 weeks!! It drove me nuts all I wanted to see was a bfn and since all I've wanted to see is a bfp :-( xx

I had my ERPC on 19th & still showing a faint positive.

Still awaiting my negative .. Never looked to forward a negative.

I mc on the 25th feb and the last hpt i did was yesterday and it had a v faint line so i expect it to be neg tomorrow. It was 9 fays with my last mc.

I read about helping the levels go down quicker by drinking loads and exercising.......

Thanks Well im not the only one then ! Its just soooo annoying im thinking im guna be alot longer than 2 weeks got a super strong line today. I was thinking last time i misscarried i had 4-5 weeks where i didnt know and baby had died so maybe in that time my hormones started dropping thats all i can think of cos i wasnt even as far along this time. Thx iwant wish there was a pill or something i could take to make me get a neg! Ahhh xxx

yeah, I know....just think in a few weeks time we'll be willing them to be positive again! talk about confusing feelings!

Yeah its crazy never thought having a baby would be this hard ! I guess we all think that though xxx

I have high hcg that takes ages to drop after mcs I had strong symptoms right up to I had the erpc even though my baby dies at 8 weeks and I didn't k ow till 10 weeks my body still produced hcg and carried on as normal :-( , fc ur tests start to get lighter ASAP xx

well after my faint line 3 days ago I thought it would have gone when I tested yesterday, but it was still a quite visible line!!!! :( that's 16 days now......and my levels were 88 1 week ago! but I am using 10miu tests so it could be like 20 or something now I guess.

more gallons of water coming up.........

My lines half the colour of what it was yay its fadeing away now. Im using them sensitive tests to iwant mine will probably take ages to dissapear with them too. Well were not far off now xxxx

pain in the butt isn't it - why don't levels just drop as soon as there is nothing creating more left!

still getting annoying brown cm too - not much but enough to be annoying and show that my hormones are still all over the place! :(

Ive stopped bleeding afew days ago luckily but i had that last time so frustrateing .hopefully The weeks will start to fly by now an we get our bfps Xxx hurrrry up

I got a negative test 1 week after my bfp, I miscarried the day after I done the test

I had my ERPC on 19th Feb & yesterday 15th March I still had a squinter on HPT. Im not bleeding though, that stopped 9 days after op & my CM all seems normal.

I'm still awaiting AF!

I got my period 6 weeks after my erpc last year they said at the hosp its 4-6 weeks so ul probably get it soon. Stopped bleeding on the 8th with this one my lines still half the colour of control line .
Ahh i wanna ov before my oh goes away next sunday sooooooo annoying x

Arg! come on ov - how long is OH away for?

My hpt is finally negative and stopped spotting yesterday too....phew! now that be the end of it! getting watery and eycm today which is weird as I wouldn't expect to ov for at least week to 10 days! stupid hormones!

Yayyy happy for u! R u going to use opks now? Hes away for 2 weeks so might i miss it :( boo xxx

Oh and hes agreed to try again :) you were right about waiting a little while to talk about it so thank u xx reallllly hope it happens quick this time xx

Hopefully you ov just before he goes and you will.have a nice suprise for him when he gets home

using opk now but not expecting to ov for at least a week if not more.

Any sign of your neg yet Ray?

I tested last Thursday & faint positive, more a squinter.

So will see what this Thursday brings

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back