Baby hiccups?

becks20

Reaction score
This is going to sound silly but i cant ever remember my daughter having hiccups in my tummy!

I keep getting a rythmic like hiccup in the botom side of my pelvis (sides change depending on day) But yesterday my whole bump was jumping up and down rhythmically.

So my question is does babys hiccups make whole tummy move or just a tiny part? Feels more like a nerve twitch if im honest but goes on for about 5/10mins.

As iv heard this twitching feeling is babys head trying to engage? but hes still trying to decided between breech and head down lol x

I have no personal experience -yet- lol but my friends baby used to make her whole bump go when she had hiccups! So cute :) x

i was gonna post a thread about this today as the last few weeks i now and again get a feeling like Noa is pinching me down in my twinkle. and i get a few pinches, then its quiet for a minute and then i get a few more then its quiet and it goes on for about 5 min.
It just hit me last night it might be hickups. Its def not kicks.
I do not like it tho. it dont hurt but its very uncomfterble.

hickups?

My babe gets hiccups all the time at least 2-3 times a day and they can go on for over 5 mins. Sometimes they are small and others times they go throughtout his/her body and i can feel them up to its bum x

Oooh so it could be hiccups then :) its nice when i get the hiccups low down as i like knowing his heads down :) but when my whole bump went he was head up lol x

I get exactly the same feeling most days - like you said it feels more like a twitch! I always get it in the same place, right in the middle of my pelvis. You can't always feel it from the outside but sometimes it's so strong my whole bump shakes lol. I've been putting it down to hiccups, babes is 3/5 engaged so I'm guessing it's in the right sort of place to be hiccups too. Cute isn't it?!

:D glad you get the same and your babys engaged. Gives me hope that my baby might just be head down again :) lol x

Hi becks, I get this too and at last midwife appointment was told baby is 4/5ths engaged so I'd definitely take it as a good sign x

my baby has had hiccups 3 times. He just kind of twitches for a few minutes. Ihope its hiccups anyway!!!

I get this ALL THE TIME!!! It so annoying aswell though as it always seems to be at night when im trying to drift off to sleep......

i started getting this recently aswell wasnt quite sure what it was at first but then realised it could be hiccups it was very light like a flicker you would get in your eye which lasts for about 5 minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back