When are we most likely to go overdue?

Yeah i guess everyone is different.

From people i know that have had kids the more active ones do seem to go earlier though. Which means im dommed cos ive been a right lazy cow!! lol x

well i have a 28 day cycle and ive gone early and late lol

I've had a pretty lazy pregnancy because if I try to do anything (even unload the dishwasher) bubs goes a bit mental and causes me pain!! Obviously I have to do housework but it's hard work now! I also get bad hip pain when I over do it.

My cycle was always average though so hopefully he'll come on time! :) x

Hey Hun, hope ur feeling ok!!

Thing u need to remember is your due date is just an est by the health care profession as most people can't pin point the exact date they conceived, so that's why u have a 2/3 week window to go early or late,

I believe u can't really do much to hurry ur body on, it's an amazing tool n has manage to make a baby with very little help from us so I'm sure it can evict baby just as good when times right,

I do think however doing things like walking n bouncing all aid labor as it helps put the baby in the right position also with rlt I think this helps as a herbal assistance to soften/ stretch ur cirvix, I think it's just sit Bk m wait x

i think they are cooked when cooked. who knows. my sister was dead on due date whereas sil was 10 days early. both 1st babies so no knowing for certain. i know it feels like it wont be long for me though. although knowing my luck he will be fashionably late like his mummy always is. lol.

i have tried to be as active as i can. had some lazy days on sofa but have been walking as much as i can. walked round a massive boot fair yesterday and from one end of town to the other today(why spread the shops i need out so much grrr). thinking it is all helping though as i am getting alot of pressure and pains everyday now. xxx

I have a 30 day cycle... guess everyone is completely different. I need a pregnancy ball!!! Convinced i am gonna go overdue now :( xxx

Well im due in 2 days and no pains or anything recently so i dont think hes gonna come soon :-( Proper gutted because my mum is coming to stay this weekend and she never gets a chance to come, if he isnt here she wont see him for another month! x

I think you will go this week hun... can't be much longer for you. Fingers crossed. xxx

Well im due in 2 days and no pains or anything recently so i dont think hes gonna come soon :-( Proper gutted because my mum is coming to stay this weekend and she never gets a chance to come, if he isnt here she wont see him for another month! x

I think u will go 4 days over hehe don't no y, I just like guessing x

Aww cherelle I hope your little man makes a move in time for your mum to see him xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back