Whats your sleeping pattern?

littlemiss83

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!! :wave:

Another pointless thread from me, but i'm bored and was just wondering what is everyone else's sleeping pattern like?

Might sound like a silly question, but i've always had issues with going to bed early. Dont get me wrong, as soon as my head hits a pillow i'm out for the count, within seconds, but I keep myself awake at night as I dont want to go to sleep, whereas everyone else seems content with going to bed at 10/11pm. I dont go to bed til at least 1am, never any earlier, if i'm working i'm up at 6.30 and if i'm off then i'll sleep til 10am. I know its a terrible routine to be in, some days i'm not in bed til 3am and up at 6.30. But its not because I cant sleep, its just because I hate the whole going to bed thing, lying there in the dark ect.

Does anyone else stay up too late?

:)

Lol, you sound like me, I hate going to bed too, I always feel like I'm wasting my life away if I sleep too long! Hubby totally opposite and will happily sleep 12 -14 hours when he's off, says it's not a waste cos he enjoys it! The day he gets home from his offshore shift he will sleep for a good 16 hours, how I don't know! I normally go to bed around midnight and up at 7.30 just now, I do seem to need a bit more sleep now think it's cos of all the times I wake in the night!

I can't stay up past 9.45!! It's a struggle watching a tv show the finishes at 10 lol!

In bed by half ten/ 11 which is little mans favourite time to move! Then up generally every hour to an hour and half for a wee and generally get up about 7.30am when oh goes to work although before i was on maternity id have to leave for work at 6 am x

I'm ususally in bed about half 9 - 10, read for a little bit but lights off by 10-30 - 11. get up once or twice in the night for a wee, then usually awaking at about 5 and doze through till 7.30 when I have to get up for work. If i managed to grab a nap in the day then I can generally stay up past 11 tho :)

omg i'm so jealous of all you that go to bed at 10pm. That would be the ideal time for me. Most nights I find myself not sitting down until 10. By the time I get wee 1 organised for bed, then sort out her school stuff/lunches for next day and tidy up its normally late when I get to relax. I kind of justify it to myself in a way by saying...I deserve a couple of hours to chill before bed.

Sarah thats how I feel about sleeping my life away. I've also noticed something strange thro the years. If I have a sleep for 6 hours i'm the exact same as having a sleep for 10/11 hours, I always wake up feeling the same and am equally as tired, so I figure..whats the point in sleeping.

My OH is the same. As you may know by my previous posts he's not a regular drinker but drinks occasionally and last time he had 1 too many he slept for literally 26 hours, right through, no joke, I think thats an embarrasment tbh. He still gets slagged for it. I was in trying to get him to eat/drink something but he kept telling me to go away...saying he was shattered loooooool cheek.

:)

I generally got To bed at 10pm mid week... but by the time I wash my face etc, get stuff ready for thE next day blah blah its about 1.30 - 10.45 when i get into bed. I usually read for about 15-20 mins.

I seem to be sleeping ok during the night.

Im up at 5.50am mon-fri and have a long commute to work and Im a grumpy b#tch when Im tired so the more sleep the better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back