What time does your Lo go to bed?

Nic'n'Keeley

Reaction score
For the last few months Keeley has been going to bed at 6pm and sleeping thru til 7-7.30am

But now i'm thinking of keeping her up til 7.
What time do your Lo's go to bed?

Hannah used to go to bed at 8pm, but recently shes been really tired by 7pm so now she goes then. She hardly sleeps through the day. (now where down to one 20 min nap in the day) so she sleeps alot through the night now. Usually she gets up between 8.30 and 9.30am. (more the latter) (she still gets up 1-2 times a night tho)

Olivia usually goes to bed at 7.30, occasionally she will go earlier if she is very tired! Sometimes if daddy has got her excited when he has come in from work she will go a little later, she is always in bed for 8 tho

Kelly G said:
Olivia usually goes to bed at 7.30, occasionally she will go earlier if she is very tired! Sometimes if daddy has got her excited when he has come in from work she will go a little later, she is always in bed for 8 tho

Exactly the same as Brody! :D

Willow used to go at about 6:30 but she suddenly started waking early at about 6 so we now put her to bed at about 7 - 7:30 and she is now sleeping til 8 which is much better.

They all go to bed at 7.30pm. Nathan gets up at 5.30 and the 2 girls get up at 7ish.

Grace goes to bed at 6.45 pm and sleeps until 6.30 am ish

Maddison goes down at 7:30pm and wakes around 8:30am usually but is teething at mo so is waking every hour from 3:30am...I'm shattered :sleep: :sleep:

Snuggle said:
Maddison goes down at 7:30pm and wakes around 8:30am usually but is teething at mo so is waking every hour from 3:30am...I'm shattered :sleep: :sleep:

Oh no :( Bless her :hug:

jools221181 said:
Kelly G said:

Exactly the same as Brody! :D

me too. he kids that is, not me.

Leah goes netime from 7 - 8pm and sleeps thur till 7-7.30am. Althou recently has been waking about 3ish n then 5ish - but she is gettin big mean teeth throu - bless her x x x

Jake goes to bed at about 7pm and sleeps through until about 7am although he does sometimes wake up later.

Charlie is in his cot 7ish - 7.30pm and wakes with us at 6.20am as we need to get sorted for work/childminder. On a weeked he tends to sleep in until around 7-8am or the occasional blessing of a 9-10am!!
He has been waking recently crying at 5am'ish think he is teething... :shock:

Ellis goes to bed at 7-7.15 waking time varies on how many times he has woke in the night but last few nights he has slept through till 6.... still too bloody early for me though cos kyla does 8-8 xxxx

Keely said:
Ellis goes to bed at 7-7.15 waking time varies on how many times he has woke in the night but last few nights he has slept through till 6.... still too bloody early for me though cos kyla does 8-8 xxxx

Oh Keeley, Kyla is good going 12 hours :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back