• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Whats this pain? *Update*

Jade89

Reaction score
Had a pain in the left side of my belly today, I still have it now actually. Its like a sharp pain but floaty all around the left bottom side of my belly.

I don't know if this is ov or what, I don't think i have ever paid attention before.

I have been told I may have Ov on 18th August but my last period might have not been a true period because of coming off the pill.

Or I may just have wind? lol I don't know :think:

Could be any number of things, but could be you were successful this month too! Is it like a digging pain? Like something is in there stabiing you ith a little knife?

For me ovulation feels like a dull dragging sensation, like a heavy feeling - Usually on my left side as you usually have a dominant ovary.
Potentially it could be implantation as those pains are known to be sharper....But sometimes our bodies will just have random niggles and pains and we will never know the cause.

Good Luck!

Yeah it's like a digging pain sort of dull but sharp sometimes.

Weather it's ov or implantation i'm very exited :D I will be bd'ing tonight :dance:

Just told oh, he looked chuffed lol.

Can't wait to test now though, but they still havn't arrived. Im guessing monday they will come. Oh no thats bank hols init?

yeh it's a bank holiday.
Well all i can say is i got that pain, like a definite digging, sharp, like something with a litttle knife, never had it before in my life ever, and i got a bfp, so..... roll in till you can test!! :dance: :cheer: :cheer:

I might just poas for the fun of it when they arrive hehe :lol: If it's a negitive i'll wait another week or wait til sept 1st...if my cycle is 28 days then sept 1st would be the day AF is ment to come again.

I also had a pain similar to this when I got my BFP, it was my only real symptom.........felt like a funny annoying stretching feeling, which didnt go away and started to annoy me after a while - about 3 days later I got my BFP and the stitch type feeling went on for a few days!

Lots of luck........

Would it be normal to feel that pain this early though?

We first bd'd on 16th Aug, then 18th Aug and have not done it since (OH been on lates at work :( )

How exciting Jade, lets hope you did fall the first time wouldnt that be wicked.

Is this your first cycle after coming off the pill?

I had implant out in July and went on the pill for about two weeks then I came off the pill on 8th August, had a period on 11th August, Came off by 15th August, Bd'd on 16th and 18th August and had these pains today. It's gone really dull now but im sure its still there on the left.

Yeah it would be totally mad if i'm pregnant and only bd'd them 2 times since deciding to start trying.

it's not too early to be getting them pains no :pray: they say 6-12 days, but some people are less and some more.

Jade89 said:
Would it be normal to feel that pain this early though?

We first bd'd on 16th Aug, then 18th Aug and have not done it since (OH been on lates at work :( )

Well the average DPO for implantation is 6-7 days....but there are women who will have implantation as early as 3 DPO and others after 10 DPO....So no, its not too early.

I have still been having weird bell pains today still on the left and it keeps tensing on its own...this is what happened with both my other pregnancies but I can never remember it hapening this early (if I am pregnant) but I have just been the loo and in my undies I had alot of creamy white discharge and when I wiped I found some green goo like snot (sorry tmi)...what's happening to me? lol

Hi, it sounds like you are ovulating to me. If you had your AF on the 11th then Sunday 24th would make you bang in the middle of your cycle (CD14) when normally people with a 28 day cycle ovulate. The pain is ovulation pains which i get. Chances are you ovulated Sunday. The green goo is a mystery but if it was clear or slightly yellowy and stretchy between your finger then i would say it EWCM which usually people get around ovulation time. I hope this helps :hug:

AF wasn't a propper period though, withdrawall bleed from not taking pill anymore. We just decided whatever happens happens in the end but now I wish i'd waited until a true AF!

ive been getting those types of pains too. i wish i knew for sure what they are!!!

i got the green goo when i was pregnant with jess, kind of lumpy like jelly.

I thought it may have been from when the plug formed and some came down....dunno if i am just talkin runish though :oops:

I got it all the time when I was pregnant with Aaliyah but nearer to the end, it ranged from clear goo to green goo to orangy red goo but diddn't think it would be possible this early, i mean it was really bright green! :puke: and the discharge in my undies was white but really creamy and I havn't had discharge that much for ages! sorry tmi... :oops:

ive been getting those types of pains too. i wish i knew for sure what they are!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back