Whats the witch up to now!!!

Vickyxx

Reaction score
Arghhh the witch is mind - fu*king with me!!! :dohh:

I am 15dpo, started spotting Monday not massive but enough for a pantyliner fully expected to wake up Tuesday to find she arrived nope .... again last night went to bed expecting her to show this morning ... nope still nothing!! :mad:

And now my spotting has pretty much stopped :eh:

I know what your all going to say :test: but I dont want to test :brat:

I have been tricked by the witch before and I just know she is going to jump out on me just as I allow myself to get even the tiniest bit excited ... so going to hold off on testing for now and see what happens over the next couple of days!!!

how much do I frustrate you ladies lol

Hon I normally wait it out but even I would have tested now!!! Fx for you hon xxxxx

I just cant bear to see another negative test which is why I have decided to wait a couple more days :cry:

The odd thing about it tho is that I had quite heavy spotting on Monday (13dpo) and it just got lighter and lighter and now its pretty much gone!! :think: Have all the AF pains tho so could just be messed up from my operation in December!!

I would absolutely LOVE this to turn out to be a BFP!!:)

Test when you are ready Hun, stick to FRER for sure though!

I do have a good feeling you know, I thought the other day when I read your other post, I'll be stalking you now!! :)

Xx
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Vicky, you're being daft not testing. All you are doing is building up the drama and then if it's a BFN it's going to be so much more intense...

So test. You don't even have to tell us, but you need to see what it says eitherway.

Good luck xx

Lou if I were to test now and get a negative I would be more hard on myself then if I wait for a couple more days for AF!! I think I am a bit backwards like that :roll: Or maybe I just enjoy mentally torturing myself :muaha:

I am under no illusions that I could be pregnant, AF was two days late last month so its probably just that!!

Last edited:
I can understand getting AF being better than getting a BFN, but you don't know when AF is going to get here and i'm not sure that there is much difference between being late for several days and then getting AF or getting a BFN now :)

I know if i was late, that i'd be 100% convinced that this was it and then i i think i'd be devastated when AF came :(

Ofcourse you think that you might be pregnant Vicky... I still do all the time :whistle:

Whatever keeps you the sanest though ;)

Last edited:
LTTTC has taken so much excitement away from ttc and that is probably one of my biggest resentments from this whole thing.

It has robbed me of the feeling of "OMG my period is late, could it be?" I know I will never have that, so maybe me not testing is my way of trying to have that moment, even if just for a couple of days!!

Dam .... thats deep!! lol

Umm, but Vicky... you ovulated and you had sex, so couldn't this be it? :eh:

That's not wishful thinking, that's an actual logical possibility lol

You haven't gotten pregnant because you don't ovulate, but you did this time :whistle:

Last edited:
Ohhhhh nooo you stop it right now ..... I know what you are trying to do mrs!!!!! :ignore: lol

lol!

Honestly, not trying to convince you - just explaining why i would have thought that a test was required if it was me in your situation.

I'm not that cruel...

...well cruel in that way :whistle:

I don't do PMA. Now that is what LTTTC robbed me of ;)

Ohhh good luck hun, how many dpo are you?? I've heard of people spotting and then it going and getting a bfp so I think you should test :) xx

Go on Vic :test: you never know! FX for you :clover: xxxxxx

I really do hope this it it for you, its looking very promising :dust::dust::dust::dust: x

I hope it is a bfp for you hun when you are ready to test xx

My periods usually start like this, i spot then it vanishes then a few days later bam. But if its different for you it could be good. I think you should do a test....purely for selfish reasons :)

Wishing you lots of luck and sending you love xxx

Crosssing everything for you, wishing you a bfp hun , hope it's not just late and messin you about

Eek just to add to the excitement...I have a good feeling about this. You could try a sneaky test in the morning?! Xxx

Was wondering where u were the other day, good to see a thread from you. I will keep everything crossed for you lovely xx

Thanks for all your messages, you guys are so sweet!!

I have got horrible cramp at the moment have a feeling she will get me in the middle of the night!!

Am 15 dpo and have no symtoms, no sore boobs, cervix is low and hard, just don't think this is it!! But I am ok if its not, I am trying not to be to hard on myself these days xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back