Whats the longest it took for a BFP???

ree77

Reaction score
Just a quick question, what's the longest anyone ever heard it taking someone to get a BFP?? If I were to have had implantation bleeding on Apr 16 would that make me 4 weeks?? :? I'm really getting confused I had a faint faint positive on Thurs and I waited until today to retest and it came up negative. So I was just wondering if my last "real" AF was Mar 20 and I know implantation was Apr 16 could I be pregnant and the hcg not be high enough to detect or am I just not pregnant and try again?? :cry:

I was eight weeks pregnant with my first before I got a BFP from a HPT. The doctor even did one when I would have been about 4 weeks and that too was BFN.

I had a blood tests at 7 weeks and the results from that came in the same day as the BFP from an HPT and it all confirmed the same. I think a blood test is a pretty reliable way of finding out.

I was 5 weeks gone when I found out with my second too.

Hi, I was 8 weeks when I got my first BFP. I tested when I was 2 weeks late and got a BFN. 2 weeks later when I was 4 weeks late the test showed positive.
Hang in there and hopefully your blood test will come back positive. I will keep my fingers crossed for you x

Would you go from the day of conception or the day from implantation to determine how many weeks I am if I am pregnant??? I would be 6 weeks from conception and 4 weeks from implantation. When should I trst positive??

You go from the 1st day of your last period............Irish I know, but that means you are actually 2 weeks pregnant when you conceive!!

So that would make 8 weeks yesterday and yesterday I took a test and got a BFN!! So I guess that would mean I'm not pregnant eh?? :cry:

ok then heres one for u because i dont have a period as such i cant count back but can u work out fromthe day i concieved? so if i concieved on 12th april how many weeks would i be ? just wandered

I believe you would be about 5 weeks, because from what im being told your 2 weeks pregnant when u conceive and I would have conceived on Apr 3 and this makes me 8 weeks from when I had my AF but 6 weeks from when I conceived so my guess would be 5-6 weeks I think even tho im more confused now then i was!! :? Let me know what you find out!! :D

well im still awaiting my blood test results!!! seems after they forgot to test for hcg in my last blood test the results from this one has gone missing they looking so hopefully get them tomorrow total nightmare!!
does that mean that i might not show up on a hpt? cause i seem to have had super dooper faint test but wasnt sure it was a + now i think about it but have had a few negatives so im confused my syptoms strong althought my boobs are less tender so that worried me or maybe im just getting ised to the tenderness hahahahah i will let u know results take care all xx

Every women is different and we all have different symptoms etc. Some women may not even get any symptoms. I only started getting mine when I was about 9 weeks so don't worry if you are not feeling anything yet. As long as af is late you can test. As I said before I did a test when I was 2 weeks late and it was BFN. I did another when I was 4 weeks late and it was BFP so you never know. It's not over until AF shows up.
Good luck to you girls.
sx

But how many weeks pregnant were you when you found out?? Some woman have their period when they are pregnant. The AF I had was very different then my normal one but still was testing negative and I would be almost 8 weeks if I were. That's why I was wondering how long it was taking other women to test positive. I've been having symp. for weeks now but still getting that negative other then the faint positive I had last week before AF so it may have been a chemical pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back