Whats the best HPT to use other than Frer?

flowerbomb

Reaction score
Hey ladies.

I'm wondering what is the best HPT to use? I've seen comments on blue tests being bad for evaps and I've seen comments on Frers being bad for their indents which I think I experienced yesterday. Now I'm confused what is the best tests to get for when I want to test again.

Thanks ladies x

Hey ladies.

I'm wondering what is the best HPT to use? I've seen comments on blue tests being bad for evaps and I've seen comments on Frers being bad for their indents which I think I experienced yesterday. Now I'm confused what is the best tests to get for when I want to test again.

Thanks ladies x
I personally use one steps! They have given me grey shadow lines a few times which can give false hope but if you know to just look out for pink in your line they’re fine! So cheap and 10MIU so that’s why I use them! They’re what I got my first positive on when I fell pregnant in 2019 and actually the line on them was more visible than on the frers that i used to double check xx

I personally love the Clearblue Early. I find One Steps are not as sensitive as the Clearblue and I know they’re blue dye etc, but I find them great for picking HCG up early x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back