Whats happening!!! *TMI Alert*

lulu

Reaction score
I Just pooed myself! Was standing tidying round the computer and I felt like releasing some wind and the next thing I know I had pooed, it was even through my knickers onto the floor!!! (did warn you TMI) :oops: :oops:

I went in the shower and am now running a bath. Whenever I bend down it feels a little uncomfortbale where baby is and my bottom feels a little sore.

Whats happening to me!!!??? :shock: :oops:

OMG! I am seriously not just saying this but this happened to me yesterday morning, like you said I thought it was going to be wind but I did the same! I was totally shocked and mortified, was screaming at hubby not to come through! I then had bad diahorrea(sp?) for the rest of the day, and drank lots of fluids to stay hydrated, been ok today though.
I didn't want to post it on here as I was so embarrased. I don't know what it could have been either hun.

But here are some hugs :hug: :hug: :hug:

oooh you poor things

pregnancy does bizarre things to you doesn't it !

I have weed myself a good few times :oops: sure i will be pooing in labour :?

i did this a few weeks ago too...... :oops: thought it was a trump....it wasnt.... :puke: :oops:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: aww I sent you a pm honey.

It is interesting you mentioned pain in your bottom. I get shooting pain in my bowels whenever I bend or sit in a bucket seat (like the car). I think baby is squashing my bowel....very very sore :(

Have one of these :hug:

A week ago I made absolutely sure to go to the toilet before I made the 5 minute walk to the surgery for my MW appointment. About 1 minute before I got there the sense of urgency was desperate. I absolutely would have not made it if there had been someone in the toilet when I got to the clinic!

We can't win, can we? If it's not constipation it's desperation.

OH HUNNY BUN :hug: :hug:
I diid this a few weeks ago i had a serously bad bount of morning sickness and as i was being sick in the toilet and lost control of my bowels too and it did the same as you fell through t the floor :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
i was so UPSET i cried for ages luckly it happend at home and not at work
i was so much of a wuss to post about it on hear and ask why it happend]
i think it's because there is less room inside us at the mo as the baby grows anything like the force of being sick can cause us to push down to hard on other areas and then lose control of them.

it hasnt happend to me since and i :pray: the same for you sweetie

so i can total empathise luv :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

sarah :hug: :wave:

It happened to me too hun, dont wirry about it. You do get these horrible things happen. Pregnancy is a bitch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back