Its me!!!!

Flossy82

Reaction score
Hey all at last i have use of the internet i have missed this forum and you lot so much its unbelievable anyway hows is everyone? Any new arrivals or anything i should know but dont know? I have been informed by sarah on whats been going on from time to time and i appreciate that :D Hey to dionne, and sami and all the others that i use to chat to on msn and on here. :wave: Well im loving my new house its great we are getting there slowly with getting it in shape but its not that easy with the 2 lo's and other things that seem to be happening although the area im in is ok its just nothing is happening if you get what i mean :? I have made good friends with the neighbour next door which is good as she also has a liitle girl the same age as my little man which is great for him! Im hoping that eventually we will get the inernet etc but as ours is a new house you have to pay bt £125 to connect the landline which is money we dont really have at the moment but once things are sorted im sure we will do. Although since we have moved in end of sept i have been without tv and its driving me mad as there's no aerial and there's only so much i can tollerate of listening to music over and over and the dvd's :wall: But i shouldnt moan i guess it all takes time. I hope in the time that i havent been on here no one's forgotten me i certainly havent forgotten you all i have been thinking of everyone wondering how you all are and how your getting on well im gonna go before i bore you all to much take care all and hope to been on here as and when i can. :wave:
FLOSSY82 (Candy)
-xxxxx-

Hey :wave:

your back, missed you. hope to have a good chin wag soon :D

Thanks dionne its horrible not being able to come on here and use it and do the things i want to but until we can afford to connect the landline then i will have to settle on using thr fil computer til then grrr :x

Hiya :wave:

You've not been forgotten! Hope you get reconnected at home soon hun.

Me too hunnie but i cant imagine it will be before xmas now maybe after just got to see on how far the pennies will stretch. :wink:

Hi

Nice to hear from you glad your move went good and hope you come back here soon
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish