whats happened?

Babylicious

Reaction score
the last 3 or 4 nights Harrison has hardly slept, he's constantly waking and shouting out (not crying just yelling) if you leave him it does turn into a cry. Nothing seems to be wrong with him but he's gettign ever so whingey on a night now and screams out for about an hour before finalyl giving up and going to sleep.

I feel so tired :bored:

To be honest with you, I have been very lucky with this, Ani has given me one bad night in eleven months :dance: , but my eldest was quite awful. Sounds to me like he has worked out that if he calls you, you will go. He is a clever lil lad! I am afraid that you are going to have to work on letting him cry a little, or he aint gonna let you get any kip, hun...

Whatever you do, you have my sympathy... :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Has he got any teeth in his gums Emma? its just that ive had some bad nights recently and it was cos my lil un was cutting teeth and omg felt knackered for 2 weeks straight with bthe crying and yelling at me if i didnt get out of bed fast enough!

he's got one coming through (but it's been coming through for 6 weeks now) I think it's attention as went I go in there he's smiling and laughing at me :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back