What's happened?!

twinkle84

Reaction score
My LO has always mostly been cuddled to sleep for naps and bed! unless he really really tired or in pushchair car etc! I don't mind and enjoy our cuddles it only takes 5 or 10 min to get him off! But for last few days he just fighting me and won't lay for a cuddle but won't get self off and so he's so tired! Last 2 nights I've put him in cot and gone through crying and up and down 50 odd times because he still up at gone half 9 resisting cuddles and sleep! I'm sad if he doesn't want this anymore but it's more how do I get him to have naps and sleep on a night when this had worked well for over 7 months?!! X

I don't have this problem at night, charley goes down fine but he's started doing this for day time naps. He won't go in bouncer, cot, cuddled to sleep! He'll just scream for an hour until he finally gives in!
Can't help you but your not alone. X

My LO has started doing this too, and I ended up having to put her in bed with me for a few nights, it was the only way to settle her down!

I've started to limit the amount of sleeps she has during the day though, and keeping her up in the evening for as long as I can, to the point where she's falling asleep playing (and I'm falling asleep playing haha!) and that seems to have worked :)

i havent been able to cuddle marley for about 2 months unless he's half asleep, or asleep. sometime i i get himout his cot for 5 mins when hes fast asleep because i miss cuddles!!! he just arches is back and wants to be off exploring. =(
he usually goes down ok at night, but the last few nights have been hell..... ive started controlled crying now cos he just doesnt want to be in his cot or go to sleep =(((

I think this usually happens when they get to this stage as they more independent and constantly want to know what's going on. I've been through it but it only lasted a week with us.

Awww thanks ladies!! Amy that's soooo sweet think that would end up being me!
Yodabo I really hope that's all that it is, he is looking around more! Got him off tonight that no probs! Didn't let him have a nap after half 4 abd played loads xx

he used to be such a cuddly baby but deffo like yodabo said, hes so nosey too and doesnt wanna miss a trick. did the same tonight. made sure he was fast asleep and then took him out and had a ten minute cuddle!!

I'm glad he settled for you tonight hun. They don't want to miss a trick as they get older!

Off topic but Amyj, looks at our sigs!!! Its suddenly hit me that they're 9 months already!!!!

heheh omg 9months & 4 days...... crazy. time is flying! they're not baby babies anymore!!! =((

I love seeing my hubs holding Drake, he looks so small in his arms and not so grown up like!

Aiden always been so cuddly!! Hope it's just a phase or I'll be pinching cuddles too!! 9 months wow well on their way to 1 now :-( and :) I agree with what u said love to see my dad hold Aiden he's s big man and Auden looks so tiny with him!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back