:( What's happened

K&A

Reaction score
Since Monday something hasn't been right with Jack.. His been crying excessively!!!

I really don't know what's wrong, first i thought maybe an upset tummy so i used gripe water. But his drinking alot and pooping alot too. Seems normal. His drinking a 3rd of his bottle then waits about 30 mins and finishes.. He fidgets alot while eating to.. I think its because his nosey.

but today if i put him down he'd cry.. So his been attached to me all day.. Then he'd cry in my arms for a while then stop..

I don't think his poorly.. His still sleeping well.. Last night he slept from 10pm til 8am. Woke for a feed then napped from about 9am until 12pm.

im baffelled!!

also he doesn't cry (there's no tears).. He just winges alot and very loud.. And his still smiling and laughing..

i really don't know what to do??

Kylie x

Not sure what to suggest but didn't want to read and run. X

my mum thinks he maybe teething.. I really don't know :( i feel useless x

Aiden was like this all day yesterday, I asked my nurse friend to have a look at him and she said hes teething! ALREADY! I got him some gel for it and it seems to have calmed him down a bit xx

Omg Chaz this is starting to freak me out now, theyre doing everything the same and they flipping look alike!!!

Hahaa he's being a right moody bugger atm! Have you seen my fb status? I hope Aiden doesn't start doing that!!

ive just been reading the net about teeting and it sounds exactly like that. So draining. I can't put him down without him screaming. Our Poor little men x

Oh no I dread to read it now incase it jinxs us lol
Aww its hard hun, its not like they can say this is whats wrong with me now fix it. Get some sort of soothing gel if you can though, Ive just given Aiden some and hes finally happily playing away with shadows and lights on the wall lol

I can still put charley down but he started crying for no reason yesterday and his dribblings like a waterfall and he's got pink cheeks! Their not red like they say happens when teething but Charley's normally so pale so it's strange that he has colour in his cheeks!

Hahaa he's being a right moody bugger atm! Have you seen my fb status? I hope Aiden doesn't start doing that!!

i saw your status and smiled.. Hope his head isn't sore :)

chaz scares me too how alike everything is.. Charley and Jack were born same weight.. They act the same. Have the same bouncer and jumperoo. And me and chaz were born the same day.. Just 3 years apart.. Spoookkyyy x

Oh no I dread to read it now incase it jinxs us lol
Aww its hard hun, its not like they can say this is whats wrong with me now fix it. Get some sort of soothing gel if you can though, Ive just given Aiden some and hes finally happily playing away with shadows and lights on the wall lol

ive used some bonjella and his fell asleep. He usually has his morning nap now. Hopefully he wakes up a little happier x

It is really freaky! We've got the zebra stroller now, it's so cute and just like the bouncer!

hehe i know i saw it in ur pic and loved it! I want to get one as Andrew always has travel system in his car. So when me and my mum want to go shopping we have to use sling and he gives me a bad back x

I've had to stop using my carrier cos it hurts my back! Strollers are so much easier! It fits easily in my car and is so light to push!

i don't mind pushing pram but im to kind whe out somewhere busy and people just don't move for me :( Andrew has to push him about in the end x

Omg Chaz youre like some weird doppleganger (sp?) family :rofl:
I bet Lacey has a twin on here somewhere too!

Hahaa yeah I need to find her twin now and Tim's! I showed Tim a pic of Aiden and he said he looks like charley!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back