what's going on??

ToriElla

Reaction score
eva has gone back to weird feeds through the night! she was going 3hours or so.

Now she tends to sleep from 10pm until 1 or 2 and then fusses and feeds constantly up until 5-6am.

i'm tired zzz

I wonder if Eva could be having a growth spurt?

Ky always had strange feeding patterns at night when he was having a mini growth spurt. He'd sleep through until 4am, but then feeding on and off and not settling until I would eventually have to get up with him at 7am.

Hope she settles soon so you can get some shut eye!

Could be growth spurt - they have them from 6-8 weeks I think.....

Maybe try get more down her during the day :?:

Phoebe has been doing this for the last week.
I thought it was because she has a cold but maybe there is more to it. :think:
I was always told that girls don't have growth spurts?
Phoebe is 16weeks. Is that a growth spurt stage? :lol:

I had EXACTLY the same with Oscar the past 2 weeks. It has been horrible and I've been SO tired... hope is on the way though - he's getting back to being a better sleeper again....... hopefully!! :? :cry: :roll: :D :D
Emilia

hi\

i think that thing about girls not having growth spurts is a lie cuz my health nurse told me Kiara was going through one a week ago.
xxx Katrina

hi

oh yay you must be well slept then good for her
Katrina

Up until Abi was about 7 weeks ahe would wake at 3am and wouldn't want to go back to sleep so i would feed her and then put her in her chair by the side of the bed with a blanket over her then go back to sleep when i woke every morning she would be asleep lol, she was happy in her chair whereas if i put her in her crib she would cry and i didn't want to get in the habit of her getting into our bed, it worked for us :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back