• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What's going on?

kirlykird

Reaction score
Hi

I'm feeling a little confused...along with tearful, moody,snappy.... could be a number of things from pg?...I hope :pray: to AF being due :( or just down to plain hot weater 8) !

Well low down... I'm due AF tomorrow...at present sat here I have slight cramping or shooting pains in my lower left hand side of my abdomen.

Over the last few weeks I have had heaps and heaps of signs and symptoms of pg..from dizziness to queasiness to tender bbs and really sore nipples!

The last few days they have all dissapeared..like magic!

The only thing I have left is bleeding gums, my teeth are suffering, dentist trip tomorrow :( ... bloated, hot,cramps and headaches.

Is it just me or do they have seemed to returned to AF symptoms.

And I got a BFN today!

What do you all think?

AF on way or possible chance?

Keeping fingers crossed for you all whether ttc or pg!

Take care :D

Hmm i'm not sure hun. wish it was easier to know if you are pregnant or not but af symptoms can sometimes be so similar. have you tested again? x

yeah I did another test and got a BFN and I also got my AF this morning :cry:

aw no! hopefully you will get your BFP next month. just think that it's a bit of extra time to get your body ready and maybe take some pregnancy vitamins or do some excercise so you feel all healthy to carry you baby (or babies! what are the chances of you having twins again? do you want twins? xx)

Well this will be my third pregancy.

I have my 7 yr old twins and then I lost twins in Feb 05.

Apparently I at least 5 times more likely to have twins than one baby.

one baby would be easier but twins will be loved just as much... three would scare me though!
:shock:

oh i'm so sorry about your twins. I know someone who just lost her twin girls also. It's an awful thing to have to go through!!

are twins really really hard work or did you enjoy it? don't think there are many people on here with twins or pregnant with them. you should post some info if you can be bothered in the ask a mum section or something incase anyone else wants tips about twins :D

That could be a good idea you know in regards to keeping my mind off ttc!

To begin with they were really hard!

Now it's just a normality, I didn't plan on having them as I was at uni at the time but my oh suggested that we buy a house and that's what we did.

I came home and had my two little beauties.

I think that being younger and more fit and active made the pg easier and I think I had more energy and patience with them.

That's one thing that does scare me if I had twins now, I'm 8 years older so how would I cope with pg, tiredness etc!

They are soooo close, always have been actually but they fight so much too!

I wouldn't change anything for the world now.

My OH doesn't seem to mind what we have... he hasn't been through the twin thing ..infact it will be his first bio child( he adores my two).

Thing is though you have to cope, you really don't have a choice!

Thanks Rusks... nice to know there are people there who understand how you feel.

My buddy at work has just found out she's 20 weeks gone! Yup finally got her BFP at 20 weeks! ( she has a tiny little tum still!) and she has being ttc for 2 years!

She knew how I felt with the initial heart sinking and a few frustrated tears...but I also mentioned it to my other buddy and it was just oh well try next month. I know that's all we can do but sometimes it's nice to hear encouragment from people who are in the same situation or have been in the same situation as yourselves.

we all know how you feel on here, the disappointment whether you have been trying for 4 weeks, 4 months or 4 years is big everytime, all the best for your BFP very very soon xx :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back