What's going on??? NAUGHTY BABY!

**C**

Reaction score
:x

So here I am today, at 40 +3....

Last night from about 7pm I start to get contractions every 10 minutes.....I decide to wait until about midnight before making a move as I don't want to wake up my little boy and take him to OH's parents for no reason. By this time the contractions have slowed down a little to maybe about 3 or 4 an hour. I'm uncertain about things because I haven't yet had a show.

We then decide to go, and the midwife tells me that they're not actually proper contractions (!?!) but that in fact, baby is the wrong way around and my body is trying to turn baby into the right position (it's kind of sideways, although engaged.....has been since it turned from breech and many times a day I see a foot waving about directly under my belly button.) She thinks it should turn from back to back "sometime".

She checks my cervix and tells me the good news that I'm absolutely 0cm dilated and to go home and try to rest. So, as you can guess the pretend contractions continue most of the night and I don't rest very well at all.

Now...this morning, there's no denying...the prodding she gave me last night has now brought on my show (HURRAH!) However, I'm still pretty aware that baby is in the wrong position and am now feeling a little unsettled. I know I could still be a week, or I could be 10 minutes.

So what's going on? Am I in labour, am I not? Will baby turn round or is it too late?

Starting to feel incredibly pissed off.

:cry: I dunno but you being overdue with your second don't bode well for those of us hoping to be earlier second time round.. :cry: But as I'm pretty fed up now.. here loads of hugs.. I know you need them :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Arghh how frustrating... im presuming your trying everything u can to get baby to turn and get a wriggle on?

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I don't know but I feel for you being overdue :cry: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: use a birth ball if you can and get crawling around on your hands and knees. This is my second bk to bk :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back