Whats for tonights dinner????

i'm thinking of either chilli, stew or fajitas :D

We have roast chicken tonight! It was supposed to be for last night but we stayed out all day and I didn't have time so now Sunday roast is Monday roast! I am also feeling very proud of myself today because I have been cooking all morning for the freezer and I have made Beef Orlando (mums recipe), Beef Casserole, Chilli and Bolognese (yes all beef, I had a glut of it from the butchers!). I would claim domestic godess-ness but my house is a tip so I am only half a one!

Well tonight we are having lasagne, baked potato and salad.

Plus I have made a pot of broth, so we might have that for a wee starter?? :think:

SarahH said:
Plus I have made a pot of broth, so we might have that for a wee starter?? :think:

Sarah, I want to steal all of your recipies!!!!!! Especially the broth!

evemarie8 said:
SarahH said:

Sarah, I want to steal all of your recipies!!!!!! Especially the broth!

I'll PM you it later today :)

Tonight I am gong to cook chicken with veg and taties. Boring I know but Kev does all the cooking usually as I am rubbish but he is working late and it's all I dare try :oops: :rotfl:

Tonight we are having roast chicken (cooking at the mo as going out later), mash tatties, carrots, brocolli and a yummy onion gravy.. followed by a key lime pie.. all home made! :D

yum yum! I think I might skip lunch just so I can be really really hungry for tea time!

xxx

I was thinking that too!!

It is my planned dish of the day for tomorrow!

yesterday we had roast leg of lamb,roasties,yorks pud n veggies ....brussel sprouts yumyumyumyum :D
tonight we are having homemade shepherds pie,leeks and carrots :D OH isnt home til after 7 tho so im feeding kids first.

I am making quorn mince in gravy with peas, broccoli and carrots :)

Yum yum!

We had toad in the hole with mash, veg and gravy with mint sauce in it mmmm :D :cheer:

I had leftover chicken and stuffing in warm french bread and DD had soup from the freezer.

Feeling a little lazy today!

But after seeing what Tasha had for dinner I think that's what I'll make tomorrow....

I have become the worlds worst vegetarian ... :wall: although I think I will always use veggie sausages

Bringing this thread back to life as I am nosy!!

For tonights dinner I am making Cottage Pie with Cheesy Potato and Parsnip mash (it's a Gordon Ramsay recipe!) and I will serve it with a load of veggies... broccoli, carrots etc :)

I also have some cooking apples and cant deside whether to make a crumble or pie :think:

Pukka pies mash and peas!!

Im eating chicken and mushrooms though :)

I have no idea the cupboards are bare :(

It'll be something really un exciting like Burgers and Potato Waffles accompanied with Baked Beans!

my cupboards are also bare so we r having an indian takeaway :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back