Whats for tonights dinner????

can't decide if it will be pasta bake or fish pie... :think:

Will probably change my mind loads between now and then and will end up doing something totally different :lol:

we are going to use the leftover fry up stuff from the wknd, so i'll have sausage with scrambled eggs and chips, yummmm! :D

sarahH---> i would choose crumble, you've put me in the mood for it now!! :lol:

OH is working, so a micro meal for me, and milk for Riley! :lol:

Chicken curry with a Lloyd Grossman sauce and naan breads. Very easy and the only thing that doesn't make me heave today. :puke:

garlic and herb wedges with sausages and something else? Can you tell I'm emptying my freezer :rotfl:

All of us except Joe are having nothing as we are too ill. Jessica and I have nibbled on some rusks. Joe is fine though so he will have to have Heinz Ravioli as I am too ill to cook.

Chicken rissotto as I need to use up the leftovers from yesterday's roast.

Followed by bananas and custard. :D

ooh Tadpole, do you have a recipe for chicken risotto (I lost mine and can't find a decent one anywhere now).

We are making pizza as soon as I can be arsed to make the dough.

Not a recipe as such - most things I cook are a bit 'experimental'. :D

I just gently soften an onion with some garlic in heavy bottomed frying pan, add arborio rice and fry for a minute, add in chicken pieces then add a ladle of stock and gently let the rice absorb it before adding another and keep repeating this for about 20 mins. I usually chuck in some black pepper & some mixed herbs as well, again depending on what is in the cupboard. A bit of basil or bay leaf is quite nice. I use chopped chilli quite often which is lovely. You can add veg as well, I have some carrot & squash that I have steamed and will add this just before the end.

It's nice done with some cream & white wine mixed in as well as the stock. If I was using these I probably wouldn't bother about the herbs. It's also really nice with fish/seafood.

cheers my love, I am too quite experimental in my approach to cooking so am liking your style :)

Oh wont b back from work til 11 and eats there so il be having ritz crackers and ahto chocolate with marshmallows cream dn sprinkles lol bang goes that diet again then, 2nd since Sunday :oops: :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back