Whats for tonights dinner????

SarahH

Reaction score
'cause I's is nosy :)

I have made steak casserole and dumplings, which we will have with mash potatoes, carrots and brocalli :)

Then I am going to make syrup sponge for dessert....

God I am hungry already :lol:

oh can I come for dinner?

We are having roast chicken, potatoes, stuffing and veg. Nothing wildly exciting but it's what DD and I fancied. Not sure about pudding though.

I'm thinking of Rice pudding.....

Lamb shanks i believe... dont ask me any more info than that :lol:

If I ever shift my backside :wink: I'll be making sweet potato and coconut curry. Nom nom.

Mmmm your dinners all sound delish! :D

I've made a shepherd's pie with carrots & peas in the mince (which I think is actually a cottage pie!), it's in the fridge now so just have to put it in the oven, but won't be having it til about 5.30 as my LO is at a birthday party! I'm blimmin' starving though! I'm doing cabbage, broccoli, and lots of thick gravy to go with it!

Am I the only lazy ar*e having frozen pizza?!

Pudding will be tinned custard and a cup of tea!

Valentine Xxx

krissie23 said:
Mmmm your dinners all sound delish! :D

I've made a shepherd's pie with carrots & peas in the mince (which I think is actually a cottage pie!), it's in the fridge now so just have to put it in the oven, but won't be having it til about 5.30 as my LO is at a birthday party! I'm blimmin' starving though! I'm doing cabbage, broccoli, and lots of thick gravy to go with it!

Shepherd's pie = made with lamb mince
Cottage pie = made with beef mince
Cumberland pie = no idea :lol:
:)

Roast Chicken, large flat mushrooms stuffed with garlic and cheese, spicy potato wedges, and lots of leafy salad followed by banoffee pie. tomorrow is spaghetti and meatballs night :D

no V I think we are having pizza and chips or fish and chips! :lol:

Think I will be having frozen pizza as I feel sick today and lacking energy so cant be bothered to make anything else :wink:

I'm just making all that as it is soooooo bloody cold outside I need some warming comforting food!

I have mince out the freezer to make lasange for tomorrow night for Brian coming home :dance:

homemade french bread pizza for us (well i never made the bread, but im doing the topping lmao)

we had roast chicken, stuffing, yorkies, carrots, sweed, roast potatos. roast parsnips :D

Yummy Sarah, can I come round your house for dinner :rotfl:

I had sheapards pie, with yorkshire pud that my mum made.

Riot_Grrrl said:
Roast Chicken, large flat mushrooms stuffed with garlic and cheese, spicy potato wedges, and lots of leafy salad followed by banoffee pie. tomorrow is spaghetti and meatballs night :D

banoffi pie thats one of my all time faves. yummmmmmmmmmmmmy

I had scrambled eggs on toast with tomato sauce AGAIN

Its the only thing I fancy :lol:

We had sausages chips and beans last night

tonight we are having steamed chicken new potaotes and salad.

Last night we had Cheese on Toast LOL i couldn't be bothered. Tonight we are having Sausages in Onion Gravy with veg and Yorkshire puds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back