Christmas Parties

Vicky_Gazerimmer

Reaction score
Well I dunno if I am the only one but I have my Fiance's work christmas party coming up, its a very formal affair, and all my formal dresses dont go around my bump!!!

I managed to find the most beautiful dress today... and its maternity!! H&M are lifesavers! Its this beautiful teal green dress with a wide satan black ribbon going around under the bust.

I was just so happy to find a nice maternity grown I had to tell you all!!
Anyone else go Xmas parties coming up??

Your dess sounds lovely I've seen something similar in Next, it's a little black dress with a Gold bow that ties slightly above your middle. Looks fab.

Can I ask you something silly?

I have a formal Christmas party when I'm 16 weeks. So I was going to wait until maybe the week before until I buy a dress.

At the minute I'm a size 12/14 with a little podgy tum and I can't wear a tummy tuck belt thingy obviously so I'm hoping to get a bit of a Pg bump so I don't just look fat. When did you get your bumps?

Cx

mine has just suddenly developed over past 3 weeks. I think its a good idea to wait till closer to the time.

The dress I brought is tight around the bust but loose around tummy and fares outward so its wont matter too much if I get abit bigger. If your buying a flarey dress then maybe go a size up? Its hard to say really cause we are all so different!

x :hug: x

dress sounds fab..

My bump came over night at 13 1/3 weeks so well worth waiting although other people's came much later .my boobs grew heaps in tri 1 but have stopped now but think if you can wait its a good idea

i have the same problem, got my own work xmas party coming up in 3 weeks and havent a clue what to wear. im going shopping tomorrow so might look in H&M as that dress sounds lovely! ive got 2 dresses at home as fall backs which i hope will still fit as they are fitted at the bust then flar out from under the bust....
my bump has grown over the past 2 weeks, ive shown very early.

Lucky for me my work are dossers so we will just go and get pissed somewhere down town :rotfl:
I would wait untill as close to the time as you can, i ended up with 2 wedding dresses as i didnt wait long enough and my bump just came from no where! :wall:

Charm said:
Your dess sounds lovely I've seen something similar in Next, it's a little black dress with a Gold bow that ties slightly above your middle. Looks fab.

I have a formal Christmas party when I'm 16 weeks. So I was going to wait until maybe the week before until I buy a dress.

At the minute I'm a size 12/14 with a little podgy tum and I can't wear a tummy tuck belt thingy obviously so I'm hoping to get a bit of a Pg bump so I don't just look fat. When did you get your bumps?

Cx

Aslo, if you want to accentuate your pg bump, get a dress that ties under your boobs, so at the top of your bump, this will make the flare of the dress stick out and make your bump look lovely!!! Get a dress the week before the party though, as you may just suddenly get a bump from nothing like I did!

Vicky_Gazerimmer said:
have Its this beautiful teal green dress with a wide satan black ribbon going around under the bust.

That sounds lovely! :D

The dress sounds great , I've seen a little black one in Dorothy P's that I'm going to check out tomorrow!

:dance:

Charm said:

Cx

i just noticed today mine has popped right out! from the side it sticks out more than my boobs already :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back