What's everyone looking forward to .....

Dotty_woman

Reaction score
..once you don't have to watch what you're eating/drinking again once they've had their LO?

I'm looking forward to a big plate of seafood risotto or pasta. Haven't really been missing the booze but a nice cold bottle of Aspalls Cider would be quite nice to wash it down. xxx

Yes a nice glass of wine would do me too thanks, though iv found various substitutes I have to admit I do miss it!!!! Also two bottles of champagne we have here are waiting, one has been kept since our wedding for when we have our first child (will be three years by time I can have a glass with hubby) and one his old work gave him when he left also for when baby is born. We very very very rarely have champagne so that would be super nice to have especially as money will be so tight a bit of luxury!!! X

Parma ham! Chorizzo! Steak! Baked Camambert! A proper "Mr. Whippy" style ice cream or a McFlurry!! And cider, preferably a pint in a pub garden!! And maybe a proper coffee, not half assed instant rubbish, the proper decaff stuff doesn't agree with me so I haven't bothered, but I really want a proper blow out coffee. A can of Monster omg I'd forgotten about that! And being as I bake often, being able to dip a finger in to try my cake mix will be great!! Lol!!

Pâte!!!!! Cannot wait as I love the stuff xx

Parma ham?!?? I had this the orher night for tea?!
I cooked a stuffed chicken breast with parma ham!!

And the night before chirizzo saysage with spagettii carbonara!!!!

:shock:

Why cant we eat it?!

Last edited:
An ice cold beer or fruity cider at the pub in a sunny day. No more of this fake non alcoholic stuff!!

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

Parma ham?!?? I had this the orher night for tea?!
I cooked a stuffed chicken breast with parma ham!!

And the night before chirizzo saysage with spagettii carbonara!!!!

:shock:

Why cant we eat it?!

I eat chorizo and salami and meats too lol x

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

I heard its something to do with bacteria in those whippy machines, although I only heard this last week and I had a 99 so not worried.
Im looking forward to flying to spain in September, going to my favourite restaurant there for a medium steak and a few mai tai cocktails :)

Woooooopa just read to avoid the likes of mc donalds milkshakes too during pregnancy I took a right notion for those a few weeks ago. ?...I just checked online apparently something to do with Listeria

Going to the gym every day & getting my body back! A glass of ice cold champagne. Buying nice clothes & cuddling my warm smelly little bear! x

OMG I forgot about pate!! Lol!

Ok so the cured meats thing is because they're "cured" & not "cooked" so can hold nasty bacterias such as Listeria which can be dangerous. I have eaten little bits here & there, but like lots of things (eg herb caution in tri 1!) it's usually a case of if it's something you have normally that your body would be used to and it's a little here and there prepared by yourself, it should be ok. Shop bought stuff (like the sushi caution) has usually been commercialy frozen so should be ok, but it's down to each person.
Soft whip ice cream is down to bacteria in the machines as far as I'm aware. McDonalds milkshakes and milkshakes from any place that uses those kind of machines is the same...not that it's stopped me lol

Pate, prawns, rare steak, a large glass of rose, smelly cheese!!! num num num!!!

Ive continued eating most things tbh! Peanuts, prawns... Etc.

Avoided pate even to its my fav and OH munches it infront of me lol! And runny eggs but i have scrammbled :)
The whole herb thing i didnt bother with cos i love cooking home made soag bol etc an needed the herbs!

The list was endless of what to be cafeful with!

But even tho im not a big drinker at all!! As its been sunny im craving a nice cold beer aha! So thats what im looking forward to :)
Probs wont even bloody feel like it whn im actually allowed it lol xx

oooo eggs I had forgotten about eggs!!! Dippy eggs and soldiers!!!

I've avoided the really obvious things, especially those that I wouldn't usually eat, but it's not stopped me having prawns occasionally, the odd bit of cured meat in 1 form or another here n there (especially when I went through a phase of wanting Pepperami!), I've missed the runny eggs but it's not stopped me having scrambled or an omelette being as eggs are so good for you. Looking forward to a nice poached egg on toast actually lol but yeah, there are so many warnings of what not to eat or drink it gets a bit daft! I think it's down to personal feelings on stuff really and whether it's something you'd normally have that your body would be used to. As for nuts, well I'm terrible really, I probably shouldn't have them cos my hubby is allergic (was diagnosed with the allergy as a young child, but we're not sure if he might of grown out of it cos there are so many things I've discovered he eats that he didn't know have nuts in and he's never reacted!!) but I love peanut butter and have continued to have it occasionally!

Inatantly hungry reading this!! Aghhhh...

- Malibu & Coke in the garden on a sunny day!
- BBQ Food!! (Avoided just incase it was slightly under cooked)
- Goats cheese
- Camembert.. Deep fried or baked!
- Poached egg on toast
- Dippy egg & soldiers
- Home made lasagne with chunks of chorizo
- Philidelphia Cheese

Don't like things like.. Fish, seafood, nuts, pate.. So that hasn't bothered me lol. Actually nothings bothered that much until reading this thread lol.

Have to say I've still had McDonalds Milkshakes, McFlurries & Frappes! I need one right now!! :( Boohoo!!

xxxx

I can't wait to sleep on my belly!!!

McDonald's flurry/milkshakes aren't pasteurised but I have had 1 or 2!

Looking forward to a glass of wine too! Xx

Tapatalking. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back