What's everyone looking forward to .....

I've not avoided anything except pate & alcohol (in my eyes that's the only proven dangerous thing with the vit A content!) So I'm dying for some pate on toast. And red wine, I just hope my tastes return to normal.

Don't get the avoid McDonald's thing. Everything they use is pasteurized (how would the FSA say they couldn't!) And all mcflurry/milkshake machines are fully cleaned through and sterilized daily? I know a lot of people who work there who confirmed this and my BIL is a regional manager for them. He pissed himself laughing when I told him I couldn't eat them and quickly set me straight!

Can anyone explain where this roumer came from? There must be something somewhere explaining it!

Really fancy eggs & soldiers for breakfast now :p yum!

Xx

A girl I work with who is expecting, her midwife told her to avoid McDonalds shakes. It was the first I had heard of it and I had been having them up to this point - love a McDonalds strawberry milkshake :lol: She also told me they aren't pasteurised, but I don't know whether this is true or not. I've avoided them since to be on the safe side, but may ask my midwife about thos on Wednesday at my antenatal appointment and see what she says.

Just wondering, has anybody been told that peanuts are now safe to eat? My midwife told me they are so I have been enjoying lots of Snickers of late.

There's so much conflicting advice out there but I'm sure if we avoid the main things that we know can cause harm, our lo's will be just fine xx

Nuts are fine so long as there's no family history of nut allergies x

I can't wait to see my vag and pubic region again!!

Last edited:
I can't wait to see my vag and pubic region again!!

Thats true! Me neither. I had a pain on the very bottom of my belly and I couldnt see it. So had to get a mirror to find it was a spot! :-s a horrible spot that needed squeezing! And my god was that a pain. I couldnt see it so was squeezing anywhere around it lol! I wanna see these places again xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

haha I had the mirror down there this morning before I got in the shower - seeing how long it was and if was worth the effort of shaving!

I decided I couldnt be arsed :) xx

a very large cold glass of my fave white wine. jellied eels( we live by the sea and I love these) . not really missed much else tbh... am loving being pregnant so will miss my bump but looking forward to meeting our little girl for cuddles and sniffs ha ha

not worried about losing the weight at all.
i am looking forward to getting the red spot on my nose lasered off though, only came up in pregnancy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back