Whats everyone having/had for their tea?

Kimbo said:
J-Do1979 said:
Kimbo said:
oh brilliant... well ill make the toastie..... u go chippy....... and we'll meet halfway and swap :lol: u want tomato on urs??

No ta. Not a fan of tomatoes. Love me brown sauce though. You want salt and vinegar on your chips??! :D

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and mayo :)

On my way me dear... :wave: :wave:

:fib:
:rotfl:

Steak & pepper sauce with jacket pots stuffed with cheese, red onion and bacon bits.

J-Do1979 said:
Kimbo said:
[quote="J-Do1979":1gt7ex9z]
Kimbo said:
oh brilliant... well ill make the toastie..... u go chippy....... and we'll meet halfway and swap :lol: u want tomato on urs??

No ta. Not a fan of tomatoes. Love me brown sauce though. You want salt and vinegar on your chips??! :D

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and mayo :)

On my way me dear... :wave: :wave:

:fib:
:rotfl:[/quote:1gt7ex9z]

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Kylie1007 said:
Steak & pepper sauce with jacket pots stuffed with cheese, red onion and bacon bits.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm Kylie that sounds AMAZING!!! Did you make it yourself?? Have you got any left over cos if you have, Kimbo can sod off and you can come give me your delicious dinner instead!!!!

(Sorry Kimbo) :twisted:

J-Do1979 said:
Kylie1007 said:

Mmmmmmmmmmmm Kylie that sounds AMAZING!!! Did you make it yourself?? Have you got any left over cos if you have, Kimbo can sod off and you can come give me your delicious dinner instead!!!!

(Sorry Kimbo) :twisted:

th55fdf0df8gm.gif

My hubby picked up the steak today! The pepper sauce is a Schwarz (or Knorr?) sachet that you just add milk to.

The jackets are lush! I microwave them to get them soft and halve them = then scoop out the middle, mix in grated cheese, chopped onion and the bits of bacon, scoop it back in and bake till browned!

...and thats a real novelty that he picked up steak - he never does anything like that!

He also got some monkfish from the fishmongers as our local restaurant does a thai green curry with monkfish so on my way home tomorrow I will pick up a jar of green curry sauce!

Kylie1007 said:
...and thats a real novelty that he picked up steak - he never does anything like that!

He also got some monkfish from the fishmongers as our local restaurant does a thai green curry with monkfish so on my way home tomorrow I will pick up a jar of green curry sauce!

Bloody hell! We have a proper chef in our midst ladies!! Im impressed. You can definitely pop round to mine with a plate of that monkfish curry - it sounds delicious!

I made a lovely roast chicken dinner yesterday.....except the chicken was a bit undercooked so I ended up feeding most of it to the dog.....who has been rather ill all day ... :puke: ... :oops: Poor little bugger. I feel terrible!

So dont be asking me to cook anything for anyone! God help my child when they arrive!! Its a good job Im planning on breast feeding cos I would somehow manage to muck up the formula and poison the poor thing!

omfg :wall:

went to make my toastie and remembered i used the cheese up last night :wall: :wall:

pot noodle it is!! :lol:

SP_A0005.jpg

J-Do1979 said:
Bloody hell! We have a proper chef in our midst ladies!! Im impressed. You can definitely pop round to mine with a plate of that monkfish curry - it sounds delicious!

Its a good job Im planning on breast feeding cos I would somehow manage to muck up the formula and poison the poor thing!

Yeah good old Lloyd Grossman! lol! Just add the fish (or chicken) to the sauce - even YOU can do that!!!

Anyway..you can't breastfeed your child forever!! :rotfl: (although there was a TV prog on recently about a lady who breastfed her 7 yr old still - think it's on You tube too!)

Kylie1007 said:

Yeah good old Lloyd Grossman! lol! Just add the fish (or chicken) to the sauce - even YOU can do that!!!

I wouldnt be so sure about that!!!

Anyway..you can't breastfeed your child forever!! :rotfl: (although there was a TV prog on recently about a lady who breastfed her 7 yr old still - think it's on You tube too!)[/quote]

Ew. I wont be doing that. I dont agree with it and can you IMAGINE the state my boobs would be in after 7 years of breast feeding?? I would be able to tie em round my neck like a scarf!!! :rotfl:

We had chicken supreme with rice and garlic bread- Yum!!

Kimbo said:
omfg :wall:

went to make my toastie and remembered i used the cheese up last night :wall: :wall:

pot noodle it is!! :lol:

SP_A0005.jpg

Ooo great minds!! Im clearly as good a shopper as I am a cook and have NOTHING in my cupboards except for supernoodles! So thats what Im having! :doh:

Kylie1007 said:
J-Do1979 said:
Ew. I wont be doing that. I dont agree with it and can you IMAGINE the state my boobs would be in after 7 years of breast feeding?? I would be able to tie em round my neck like a scarf!!! :rotfl:
Reminds me of a song...
http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=11327

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Ha ha! Kylie that was sooo funny!! I remember that song from when I was a little girl but i havent heard it for years!!

my OH is staying out late now and i can never be arsed to cook when its just me. so i'm having a bowl of coco pops, followed by some jam on toast. and i've got 2 doughnuts for later if i'm still hungry!

wish i could crave salad leaves but i just want junk... :shock: :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back