What's for Tea??

Lacey's Mummy

Reaction score
Doing a Mamafy type thread...

What's everyone having for tea??

I'm soooo hungry yet don't know what i fancy :( Ideas please ladies :D

ive had a crap few days so takeaway pizza for dinner

Lacey wants a dominos but i can't afford it tonight even though their half price at our Dominos atm! :(

OH said he's going to make sausages, potatoes and asparagus. Just the thought of it is making me feel sick!

Might get him to make me jacket potato with beans, later on - feeling a bit yucky aroung dinner time lately.

Roast chicken, mash and veg and atm I couldn't care less :puke:

Don't know yet, have been picking at bits all day and feeling pretty sick now, just really thirsty!

I really want a roast but don't have anything for it and can't go to the supermarket cos ill either faint or throw up! :(

We had freezer and fridge left over dinner as we always alternate cheep night with fancy night

had home made cauliflour cheese with one hash brown each! and asparagus (Veg box delivery!) and fish fingers , followed by cake my mum gave us - was strange but yum

Everyones so healthy! I ended up throwing some chips and chargrill chicken in the oven so I could be lazy while it cooked! Hehe

WellI got some appetite in the end and had a cheese, mushroom & tomato toastie and then some curry supernoodles!!!

We had takeaway tonight as didnt get back from shopping till really late so had a lazy night...wish I had cooked now it was rank! xx

my eldest went to his friends for tea and had a roast dinner ( so jealous!!!) while his brothers had chicken burgers, curly fries and salad, and i just had a chicken burger sandwich!

Oops! Somehow I just managed to have a large Big Mac meal with a strawberry shake! So bad but soooooo gooood!!! Nom nom nom...

I've just mcdonnalds! It's the only thing that i fancy! Yummy... chicken ceaser snack wraps! :D

We had pasta with chicken in a spicy tomatoe and philli sauce chillied up to the max yumyum! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back