Whats everyone having/had for their tea?

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
I need some inspiration. Im in one of those moods where Im hungry but I dont know what I want.

Inspire me people.... :pray:

ive been craving chinese since saturday but havent had any!! so im making small roast potatoes and gravy then later ill order some chicken balls from the chinese mmmmm with sweet and sour sauce!!! yum!!!!!!

im gonna have a cheese and onion toastie because pilkers mentioned it earlier so i want one now :cheer:

Babylicious said:
steak pie with chips, mushy peas and gravy

grrrrrrrr i want potato pie and gravy now... why did u have to say that before i start making my tea....

chippy or cheese toastie,,,, hmmmmm which one :wall: :wall: :wall:

Ham/Cucumber/Cheese Baguette & Chocolate Sundae Washed Down With Squash Lol

Kimbo said:
Babylicious said:

grrrrrrrr i want potato pie and gravy now... why did u have to say that before i start making my tea....

both :rotfl:

Kimbo said:
Babylicious said:

potatoe pie!?!?!?

Hmmm Im liking the idea of the toastie. Unfortunately I dont have a toastie maker. Kimbo, do you mind making one for me and bringing it over??! :lol:

J-Do1979 said:
Hmmm Im liking the idea of the toastie. Unfortunately I dont have a toastie maker. Kimbo, do you mind making one for me and bringing it over??! :lol:
i dont either but i make a fake cheapskate one just under the grill :lol: :lol: :lol:

sausage in onion gravy and roast potatoes and peas followed by jam roly poly and custard

Kimbo said:
J-Do1979 said:
i dont either but i make a fake cheapskate one just under the grill :lol: :lol: :lol:

That will do me fine! Im only in Rochdale - it wont take you too long to bring it over!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

oh brilliant... well ill make the toastie..... u go chippy....... and we'll meet halfway and swap :lol: u want tomato on urs??

probably crisps... DH has "Monday Man Flu" aka, I can't go to work or do any chores around the house, but I can take on the Nazi army on the beaches of Normandy in my underpants, for the WHOLE day... Tia's eaten and I really can't be ar*ed to cook a meal just for myself... Plus I'm on protest about the dishes.. I nearly fainted doing them all the other day, and he won't even clean the litter tray out.. :x

Kimbo said:
oh brilliant... well ill make the toastie..... u go chippy....... and we'll meet halfway and swap :lol: u want tomato on urs??

No ta. Not a fan of tomatoes. Love me brown sauce though. You want salt and vinegar on your chips??! :D

Squiglet said:
probably crisps... DH has "Monday Man Flu" aka, I can't go to work or do any chores around the house, but I can take on the Nazi army on the beaches of Normandy in my underpants, for the WHOLE day... Tia's eaten and I really can't be ar*ed to cook a meal just for myself... Plus I'm on protest about the dishes.. I nearly fainted doing them all the other day, and he won't even clean the litter tray out.. :x

sean doesn't clean the little tray out, tempted to put some of the king eddys in his bag :twisted:

J-Do1979 said:
Kimbo said:

No ta. Not a fan of tomatoes. Love me brown sauce though. You want salt and vinegar on your chips??! :D

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and mayo :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back