What's everyone doing for dinner tonight!?

vixforever

Reaction score
Jacob is having tuna pasta bake and I'm not sure what to have yet :)

Lasagne :~) I have some left over chinese for my second lunch though :D

xxx

roast pork and veg - yum yum! i want it now though hehe! it's smelling lovely ;-) x

I haven't got a clue, he wants to go out somewhere but I know he won't buy me anything as he's a tightarse cow. There's nothing in the house so don't know what to do. Im not sure what I fancy either..not fancying much in this weather.

Well we had fried chicken + chips from the chippy :yay: so something light will do this evening :D

I had takeout last night lol

We've decided to go over my mothers for tea..although she don't know it yet :lol:

We went round to mums and ye girls had lamb casserole! I had katie's left overs and some leftover beef bourginon! Don't know what to do for my proper tea tho, will have to raid the freezer!

I've been desperate for pie and mash for about a week, and today I got my wish :>

My pops made us bacon egg beans and chips! Yum!

Oooo we had a giant Yorkshire pudding (each...:oooo:) stuffed to the brim with mash, roasties, brocolli, sweetcorn and sausages!! Mmmmm! DROWNED in thick gravy! Yum yum!

Ooooo i'm making myself hungry again! x

Yes vix! I'm too honest, I always ask permission lol

Tasha that sounds lush!!

mmm this thread made me realise i better get a shift on and make the tea! gonna have roast chicken with roast potatoes, yorkies, green beans, cauliflower, brocoli and gravy :-D xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back