What's everyone upto tonight?

BabyLover

Reaction score
Hey Everyone

What's everyone upto tonight? Anything nice?

I am going to get dinner on soon for me and o/h, something nice and delicous and thenMe and the o/h are going to cuddle on the sofa and watch 'The Hurt Locker' on Sky Movies and enjoy some nice popcorn and goodies, but no wine as I don't want to take the risk incase I am preggers lol

Whatever you are doing, hope you all have a lovely night.

Donna xx

I'm eating junk food allllll night, slobbing around and going to watch Premonition. :) x

The kids are all asleep at the moment so I'm just enjoying doing nothing. Cup of tea, laptop, job done lol.

i've had a lovely soak in the bath, with mint hot choc, jelly babies, mini eggs and a magazine!

DH on night tonight, so am catching up with tv that I have recorded from my nights and here :D

I shall be mopping sick, cleaning snot and administering more medicine than my local hospital :rofl: 3 sick kids :(

trying to catch up on last nights soaps in between :lol:

Last edited:
I've just had a late supper (no tea) and am about to pop some cupcakes in the oven for tomorrow. Will ice them in the morning. Its been a long day.

I feel your pain Mamafy...I'm now going to count myself lucky that I only had 1 ill and 1 teething this week. I hope they all feel better soon. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back