What's everyone craving?

LauraMummyToBe

Reaction score
I cannot for the life of me stop eating toast with melted butter (it has to be melted or else I won't eat it haha) with lemon curd on it!

Omnomnomnom.

What about you ladies? Xxx

Absolutely nothing! I was hoping I'd have a right sweet craving as a good excuse to eat sweet stuff but no, I get nothing!

I really want vinegar! Not on anything, just like a big sip. My mouth is watering just thinking bout it! Haha

Porridge and more specifically ready brek!

Absolutely nothing! I was hoping I'd have a right sweet craving as a good excuse to eat sweet stuff but no, I get nothing!

Haha, you're kinda lucky! It's so annoying when you crave something but you go to the kitchen to get it just to find you don't bloody have it haha! How far along are you? Xxx

Ice lollys and or ice cream me. N Ben n jerrys have practically become best mates but ice lollys have to be solid ice ones just fruit juice no added ice cream sprinkles etc x

Salt... And lemon flavoured anything lol! Odd considering I have a sweet tooth normally!

Cherry coke, Dr Pepper that kind of thing. I craved an ice cream coke float so bad for last month that I finally caved in and had one on Saturday haha x

Nothing at all. I was hoping to crave Maccies just so I could send OH out at 2am to get one! Im loving banana Nesquick Milkshake, but I wouldnt say I am craving them, just drinking lots of them.

Sushi. Just because im trying not to have it, makes ke want it more!

Also, ive not had it yet, but I cant help thinking that a cheese pizza with sliced banana would go down a treat!

Haha, you're kinda lucky! It's so annoying when you crave something but you go to the kitchen to get it just to find you don't bloody have it haha! How far along are you? Xxx

Midwife dated me at 8 weeks last weds but I think I'm closer to 7! I've barely had any symptoms. Sore boobs, cramps and peeing a lot that's about it! Considering the start to the year I had, I'm grateful that's all I've got xx

Mines currently taramasalata!!! Lol x

Meat lol like salami and pepperoni lok

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

Juicy burgers. Not dried out fast food, but gourmet juicy burgers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back