• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What's everyone calling their babies? open to tri 1&2 awell.

First time mum said:
Were still not 100% sure but have the following in mind:-
Boys - Ethan, Joel, Mason, Ashton or Harley
Girls - Alexa or Zara.

I love Joel but OH doesnt :(

jazzmum2be said:
My little boys going to be called Jamie Oscar balchin :D

that sounds lovely together hun!! I love love love Oscar but I know Lee wont like it!! :( its so hard to agree :lol:

Our little bump is going to be one of:

Isabelle Grace Hill
Thomas (Tommy) James Hill
Finlay James Hill

Jazzmum I love your name choice, congrats on your son

Kelly G I love Lola too but my hubby not keen, Isabelle is all we're agreeing on at the mo

EllieBelle you know I love the name Devon, so distinguished

Lewis Antony. Antony is adams dads name, Lewis we both like - no reason for it.

Vicki83 said:
Plus we want something that Soph can say easily too!

You should hear alice say Lewis - poor kid is going to be called Jewish for a while :rotfl: :rotfl: I must try and get it on camera. it makes me laugh!! EDIT - not great quality but = http://www.facebook.com/video/?id=64990 ... 543&ref=nf (hopefully that worked...)

One of my biggest worries (and it was with Alice) is that he won't look like a Lewis. I was so worried Alice wouldn't look like an Alice, but it suits her so well!

(i realised the other day that Lewis Carrol wrote Alice in wonderland! :think: )

I'm reluctant to say, as I have particular taste and have received such negative feedback last time! Still called him Stanley though so can't have been THAT bothered................................ :lol:

We like Frankie Devon for a boy or Daphne Jean for a girl. At the moment. :) And I say 'we', I mean 'me'. OH thinks Herbie and Nancy are in the running.

But they're so not. :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back