whats all this infacol,why no-one mention colief

carpwoman

Reaction score
I have bought Colief not tried yet,yet everyone mentions infacol,is colief bad or something

Am curious to the answer
Ta

coleifs fine hun infacol is chep and more wodely known i didnt think it was that great tbh but alfie didnt have colic was just tight with his wind

Arr I see

I thought it was expensive I think it was £10 have got it now and will use then,i thought it was bad for a minute or two there.

Thanks

Infacol is about £4 and it worked for me. I never tried Colief so I can't comment on it.

Problem with colief is the price (£10 as opposed to £3) and you have to put it in 30 minutes before a feed. Now if your LO is like mine and wants a feed as soon as his eyes open then waiting 30 minutes whilst he's screaming his head off is not good....

If your LO is a bit more patient than mine then yes probably good and I believe you can get it on prescription too

It also doesnt work I have found that out I am heading off to get infacol
waste of a tenner

carpwoman said:
I have bought Colief not tried yet,yet everyone mentions infacol,is colief bad or something

Am curious to the answer
Ta

i find gripe water is very effective and cheap
you can use it when LO is a month

chaelihol said:
carpwoman said:

Am curious to the answer
Ta

i find gripe water is very effective and cheap
you can use it when LO is a month

gripe water makes alice throw up :think:
My mum used to swear by dipping my dummy in it to get me to go off to sleep!

im an infacol fan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ButterflyMom
Back