Whatever happened to......

Lou

Reaction score
The Person Who Used To Write All Her Posts Like This?

I Can't Remember Who It Is? :think:

Carly! Of Course! Where Is She Then? :think:

Not Sure If She Changed Her User Name :think:

OoOoOoOo Do You Think If She Changes Her Username She Will Still Type Like This? :think:

If She Doesn't Do It We Could Carry It On For Her :D

Actually It's Bloody Difficult To Do This All The Time.

I Like IT :D

Theres More People Missing Isn't There? :think: I Know People Have Given Birth But Seems A Bit Quiet Lately...... :think:

I can't keep that stupid typing up, my fingers can't type that slow :x

It's really quiet on here lately. I think Leckershell is moving, Babylicious isn't about as much as before or Squiglet. And loads have popped lately.

I agree it is quiet lately :( I think part of the reason for it being quiet today is cos I am actually doing housework :eek: Shocking, keep nipping back on inbetween each room I clean to check on you all though :wink:

is she not visiting family at the mo ?
and only pops on occasionally ?

I've just remembered wasn't she moving back to Wales?

Yeah I just looked her up on the members list. I love having a nosey on there :D awww my first ever post I was 5 weeks pregnant :oops: I thought I joined when I was TTC but obviously not :?

I won't be on the forum at all this weekend because we are going away :cheer: To sit in a pub :cheer: and sleep in our van :cheer: and do no housework :cheer:

Its great now theres no smoking :D

tell me about it - sean says all the pubs smell like wee now though :roll:

Im chilling out now too, Hopes at her nanys as she does every friday so cooking me and gal a nice meal and chilling out :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back