What you gonna do with your pics?

handbagqueen

Reaction score
To all those ladies that have been keeping a record of your bump growth each week what you gonna do with them? Are you going to have a pregnancy album or just keep them on your computer?
I've been doing it but not posting them here and other people I have spoken to said they wished they'd kept a reminder of how their bump grew but I'm not sure if it would be too weird to have them on display in an album?!
Whaddya reckon?

I've done the same and kept a picture log since week 8...

Decided to buy LO a "Baby" Memory Box where I'm going to put the bump pics, the scan pics, the 4d scan cd and her first pair of shoes/lock of hair/first tooth, hospital bracelet, birth announcement card etc.....and will prob give it to her on her 18th/21st birthday or something.

My Mum had a baby book with sections for sticking bitts in and gave me it with my 21st birthday present, it was lovely to see pics of Mum with me in her belly that I had never seen before, as well as all the hospital bracelet, clip from my umbilical cord and the other bits she put in including my little blonde curly lock from my first ever hair cut! :)

I loved it, and treasure the book now so would think my LO would really appreciate the same thing when she's an adult too.... :D

C xxx

I've sent mine to www.truprint.com (or .co.uk :think: ). They print them off as photos and send them directly to your house by post :D It's awesome!

I bought a pretty photo album the other day and am going to put pics of my bump in, and then pics of me in labour, then pics of Evie newborn etc etc.

TruPrint is really cheap too :cheer: xx

They are on the computer at the moment but as soon as I have baby pics also I will get them printed by Tesco in one big batch (saves postage) and put them in an album.

I haven't really thought about it! I've bought them an Elliot And Buttons Baby Record Book which records everything from their first year but I think I will get a big photo album to put everything in, I've got a pic of OH kissing my bump too which I think is the cutest thing ever!!

:D Got mine printed yesterday theres this thing in the paper that gives you 100 free prints and you just pay the postage on it (£1.50).....heres the link you have to be a new customer......... www.photobox.co.uk/sundaymirror :D I like the idea of keeping it all I know I would like seeing me in mams tummy hehe.

I put all my tummy pics and scan pics into a scrap book to show my little man when he is older. I only looked at it last week and it brought back all sort of lovely emotions. xxx

Ooh, thanks for the link to free prints Nicki- think I will do this now :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back