what would you rather watch?

Well I am a saddo who watches them all :D :D

I would like to know when it's going to come out in Home and Away that Kim is not the father of Hayley's baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xxx

lol! i cant believe Scott ripped up those papers! :O lol - im not sad am i??

id have to say eastenders! but i also watch hollyoaks and im afraid to say that i also sometimes watch coronation street!!![/quote]

Eastenders is my fav although sometimes I get bored of it!!
I also watch Neighbours, Home & Away and Holyoaks!! :oops:

Don't know what to do now though because Neighbours clashes with Deal or No Deal on Channel 4!! I'm addicted!! Any ideas?!!!!

lol bubble

how great is deal no deal. i love it. its my last day at work today and i shall be watching each day. i have missed it the last 3 days can you tell me if Max has been on yet.

lol

and Dan i hate soaps but i admit to watching Sunset Beach everyday when it was on.

he he

l can't say l watch lots of tv, although l occasionally watch eastenders,.... missing out on the good stuff though! Den gets killed tonight l believe and l haven't been watching it in ages!!

Has anyone been watching 'worst week of my life'? its just ended on BBC1, only 7 episodes long though but absolutely hilarious!!

Fluffy. xx :lol:

Did anyone watch Eastenders last night, when Den got killed? who agree's that it was a crap episode,.... l thought it was very weak considering all that and build up. l thought it was very dull! maybe l should write to the BBC lol!!

ye i agree veryfluffybunny
my mum was sittin there yellin that those guys hu walked past him had stabbed him an she was right. haha
i h8 jonny allen but i dont really know the story coz i dont normally watch it. :D

love
xx willow xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back