What would you put your lo in at night?

Tanya4beauty

Reaction score
Mia's room is currently 26 degrees. I've been putting her in just a 1 tog bag with nothing underneath just a nappy. Is this ok? I tried just a vest but she didn't seem to like being uncovered. Xx

I'm sure that's fine, they all seem to be very different, Archie hates covers and when temp was 26degrees he slept in just a nappy with fan on! Now it has cooled a little he has just a vest on x

I've been putting my LO in a nappy and vest and she has been fine.....she sometimes wakes which I think is due to the fact that she is uncovered and wants to feel snug so I tuck a lightweight holey blanket round her legs......which she eventually kicks off :roll:

XxX

Cs room is roughly the same and we just have him in a best and 1 tog bag too Hun. He loves being snug so wouldn't settle with just a best on xx

We've had very similar temps over the last fortnight & that's all O had been sleeping in pet.

H's room has been around 22-23 degrees and he sleeps in a baby grow without a vest as the temp usually drops in the night. If it doesn't i check him regularly and if hes hot i just undo a few poppers!

A few weeks ago his room was 25 degrees and he wore a short sleeved vest, i threw a cellular blanket over his legs but he kicked it off lol

x x x

Same here really...LO has a nappy and vest suit on - if I try and tuck a cellular around him, he kicks it off! He hates being restricted with any sort of blanket...winter could be interesting!! xx

Harry is in a babygro with no vest and a thin blanket over him, our room gets to 26-27 most nights. Jack is sleeping in a vest and long pj bottoms and has the duvet cover minus the duvet over him. He kicks them off during the night hence the long trousers. His room is 27ish too x

26 is my borderline temp, because if it's 26 when we go to bed, I know it will drop to less than 24 during the night some time. Above 26 I leave him in just a nappy. Less than 26 I put him just in nappy and 1 tog pod.

Ethan's room has been 26-27 degrees and he sleeps in his nappy and a 1 tog sleeping bag x

Our room is about 23 at the moment. DG sleeps in just pjs and a nappy. No vest or bag. She seems fine. Xx

tapatalking

That's the same as us - 1 tog sleeping bag and just a nappy. Harry can't sleep in just a vest either xx

Cay's back in PJs and a bag.

With his tonsillitis and temperatures of nearly 40 (poor fireball) we gave up and invested in a portable air con unit.

I've just got to bed now, and the room's cold! WOOP!!

Until that arrived, Cay was in a nappy and a bag, with the bag done up over his shoulders and popped under the zip-arm, but I left the zip itself undone so he could leave his legs out.
He is not a hot weather baby xx

Thanks girls, that's put my mind at rest. She's woken a few times the last couple of nights which is unusual and I was worried she was too hot although she feels fine! It's so hard to know what to do as like you say the temp drops overnight and they can't change what they've got on themselves!!

Owens not that little but he has vest and shorts and a thin cover x

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

Our room is 26-27c most nights, James has been in sleeveless vests and 1 tog sleeping bag! He just won't sleep unless he is in a bag :shock:

Windows open and fan on every night as well... it's been scorchio!

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Jules won't sleep unless in a bag either! Tried just a sleep suit the other night, que a very unsettled night til at around 1am I took the executive decision to take the sleep suit off and put her in her bag! Didn't hear a peep from her then!

Fickle creatures! X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back