what would u do? (flat head syndrome)

melhoney said:
sorry just notice this thread...hope it's not too late

I haven't got pictures of Maheen's head, but hers is a little bit flat as well.
I don't know if you can afford it, but we took Maheen to a cranial osteopath, just like this, to get her checked, on different issues (colics, sleeping, neck strength, and flat head)
she has had 3 sessions till now, and her head has rounded a bit already! the osteopath said her head has been a bit squashed during the last month of pregnancy and during labour (which is true! :shock: )
we pay £30 a session, so it's much cheaqper than the helmet, and maybe you can just give it a try, to put your mind at rest!

Mel xx

What do they do to her head?

It doesn't seem to be much, actually!
She just ut her hands on her head, and feel some places, but you can't even see the fingers moving!!!
I know it works, because I have a back problem, and I went to see one cranial osteopath.
She put her hands on my head and told me I had a massive headache, which I had, but never told her or showed it to her, because this was very usual for me, and got kind of used to it!
in 15 minutes of her putting her fingers on my head, the headache was gone!!! :shock:
I did not even feel a thing! I mean, I could not feel the fingers moving on my head. I had a couple of sessions, and it improved my back ache so much!
on babies, they can sort out an awful lot of things, they can feel trhe different tensions created by some ailments, whatever they are.

http://www.osteopathonline.com/cranial.htm

if you google cranial osteopathy, you will find loads of links
Hope this helps,
mel xx

i think eva's might be a bit flat too:

Image-27353147F0DC11DA.jpg

what do you think?

ToriElla said:
i think eva's might be a bit flat too:

what do you think?

i dont think any of them look too bad.

I have seen alot worse but it is just a shame no one can offer any help except from osteopathy wich i think they people do great jobs.

my oh's brothers x gf if that makes any sence used to go see jan defreese (sp?) he has been on thismorning loads of times and has been knowing to be one of the best osteopathy people around. She used to go to him because she had alaphesia (sp?) all her hair kept falling out andhe was the only person who could do something to help it grow back in.
I really wishthe nhs could come up with something like this or the gorverment should provide funding

Take care

Jean & girls xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back