• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

flat head syndrome

Kina said:
Her crawling is behind other babies (she commando crawls) aswell :(

Kina I look after a 13 month old who isn't crawling, some kids just do it faster than others, and some commando crawl or "bum shuffle" for aaaaaaages, and never learn normal crawling. Don't worry about it, I think it's really cute :)

urchin said:
Kina said:
Her crawling is behind other babies (she commando crawls) aswell :(

Kina I look after a 13 month old who isn't crawling, some kids just do it faster than others, and some commando crawl or "bum shuffle" for aaaaaaages, and never learn normal crawling. Don't worry about it, I think it's really cute :)

She just looked so daft next to Seren and Brody who were powering away. I went to a baby group on Tuesday and there was a 5.5 month doing the same crawling :shock: Found out though that Matt never crawled properly, apparently he used to go sideways and was also a late walker. Maybe she'll take after her daddy ;)

Ahhh, there's a baby at our baby group that commando crawls too. It's so cute to look at. His Mum said he had really sore elbows to start off with.

When I put Isaac over the widgey cushion for tummy time, he's legs go like crazy. His lower half of his body is raring to go but his upper body is struggling bless him.

Isaac had his first cranial osteopath visit today. He did really well. He fell asleep just at the right time so that she could manipulate his head.

She also said he does not have torticollis, a little bit of good news at least it means we can continue with the repo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back