• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What will you do differently

katie_lou

Reaction score
When you next have a baby .

I am going to try breast feeding and also use a baby carrier as I think they are great and loads of people recommend them .

Xxxx

Breast feed for longer I hope. Get baby number two checked for tongue tie as soon as its born. Not buy so many clothes! He hardly wore the newborn stuff and 0-3 only got round to wearing each item once or twice! Also, won't use a Moses basket. Will just go straight to cot.xx

Breast feed for longer I hope. Get baby number two checked for tongue tie as soon as its born. Not buy so many clothes! He hardly wore the newborn stuff and 0-3 only got round to wearing each item once or twice! Also, won't use a Moses basket. Will just go straight to cot.xx

I got a crib and it was such a waste of money . I will prob do the same and put baby straight into a cot .

About the clothes it's amazing how quick they grow out of them x

Iv also just thought them when comming home with the baby I will limit visitors it was exhausting last time x

Not be scared into giving formula by doctors and nurses who claim I don't have enough milk! That is the biggest regret I have. I will also try not to take over so much and let my dh do things his way instead of watching over his shoulder and tellng him to do everything the way I do it...:shock:

Iv also just thought them when comming home with the baby I will limit visitors it was exhausting last time x

Good one! I won't feel guilty for feeding my baby when she is hungry next time just because people are visiting.

Can I say adopt lol?

Seriously though, I'm not too sure tbh. Probably persevere more at bf

I will not buy any clothes in a newborn size! My fat baby didn't last a week in them.

No moses basket either, we have a crib which has been well worth the money.

I'll try and get a routine established quicker next time.

I am planning to be able to talk regular walks/ trips to the park with ds and baby as I never got to take my ds out in his pram till he was 6wks Old!i won't be buying loads for this baby as I did for ds.

I'd have a co-sleeper. Going to have a section this time do might invite everyone to the hospital when I'm stuck in so when we come home we can relax!

Oh yeah I know what I'd do.....get a bloomin growth scan! Albert was so tiny his feet only reached the crutch of the babygrows I had in my bag lol

Hopefully produce a child that actually wants to suck boobies instead of one that was 'such a little mystery' to all the support workers who came to help us try and breastfeed. Not be afraid to tell people to piss off with their not so helpful advice, and if it's another girl, the poor thing will NEVER have any new clothes - I have enough girlie stuff to open my own shop - some of it has been packed away unworn!!

Not find out the sex, not have a 4D scan, I'm not allowing visitors at home until at least 3/4 days after the hospital, go to a BF group (they have only just started one in my area...) erm think thatst lol xx

I won't fool myself into thinking they don't need much. I'd forgotten all the little things I needed for DS1 that all add up in the end. I'll give up work too.

Funnily enough I dont know if I will breastfeed if I had another one! I was determined to bf H and that all went a bit pete tong so I wud probably just start off with the first few weeks and see how it goes! I wud also make life easier for myself so not try to do everything 'properly'. Oh and I wud ban visitors for a week or two, after having spent a week in hospital the last thing you want is the MIL expecting to be fed!! Lol!!
xxx

If I ever have any more babies I would like to have a home birth (planned one last time but ended up going to hospital), breast feed and have a 'babymoon' period.

I'd be in a stable relationship, trust my instincts and not do everything my mum told me to do, put down baby when asleep, baby wear more, not live at home and have a baby moon :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

Deffo will do my uttermost best at BF this time! I gave up way to easy with H :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back