What were your tell tale pregnancy symptoms???

AndreaJayne

Reaction score
Well...

I thought this would be an interesting thread to hear everyone's stories, as I know that when you are TTC you symptom spot so much. I did so many test thinking it could be when I had symptoms.

It was coming up to the end of July, girls holiday due on 24th and I couldn't wait. I was going on the sunday morning and we had a meal with OH's work friends the friday before I was going. I had bought some really nice new shoes and decided I was going to wear these. Me and my heels not to brag but I am great in walking in them so was really excited to wear them, we went out had a lovely meal at San Carlo's and then went on to a bar. I had two sambuca's and a few glasses of wine, bearing in mind I am a lightweight I never fall over! Well that night I did flat on my face, I was so embarrassed. Blame the shoes of course! ha

(there is a meaning in all my blabbing)

So day comes girls holiday! first night we go out, I wear my new shoes again, fall over 3 times!!! Definately the shoes I swear I could have died, so I didn't wear them again all holiday.
Got back from holiday a week later went out on the saturday night with one of the girls wore different shoes, fell over again!!!
I was due on 5th Sept got to the 8th still no period. I decided to test inbetween making my tea, as id done so many while ttc I expected it to be negative so didn't take much notice, looked it was a BFP! I said to myself *fcuk off* (excuse my french) and stuck it in my cupboard. Went downstairs had my tea didn't tell OH, went back and looked again, still positive!

I look back and I realised I must have kept falling because I was preg because I never fall over when drunk also I fell over in a pair of my shoes ive never fallen in before.

Anyone else have a weird story like this???? Apart from that no other symptoms that I had! xxxxxxxxx

Well Andrea i think you should have posted this in BFP....

The only symptom that I actually noticed before I took a test, was how good my sense of smell was. A coworker had a ginger soup for lunch and I could smell it from way across the room, and it smelled soooooo good! I normally have a horrible sense of smell, so i thought something was up. Found out I was expecting the next day :)

To tell the truth I have never had any idea till I have done the test I'm a rubbish system spotter lol

Weeing all the time. Number 1 symptom to spot. Also headaches and nosebleeds.

I cried for about 3 days and realised I was way too emotional for this to be normal. :)

heartburn and tummy cramps that didnt feel like af and obv af being late

Here's a copy and paste from my symptom thread back in April:

Only 5dpo if my last opk is to be believed :shock: and getting the following:
Yest and today lots of creamy cm
Yest and today sore boobs
Runny nose
Feeling a bit pukey today
More spots appearing :-/

Dunno if this much is normal at 5dpo :shock: could be in my head I suppose :oooo: gonna try to hold off til 20th April for testing

twinges and niggles in my tummy ans tingling boobies at 3/4 dpo and then they went spongey at about 5/6 dpo

xx

I'm pretty sure no one will believe this but we had sexy baby time on 18th July. OH birthday was the 19th and we went out for a curry. As we were walking to get a taxi home I swear to God I felt mini fireworks going off down below. I thought it was a dodgy curry at first but then realised it wasn't my bowels but the front part of my pelvis. Went to sleep and forgot about it and 2 weeks later got my BFP.

Oh, and while we were on holiday a week later I got crapped on by two different pigeons. Hearing this was meant to be good luck I bought two lottery tickets and a scratch card but nothing came up. Now I know I was meant to win the baby lottery instead!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back