what was it like for you?

toolost101

Reaction score
im 7 days late, and im getting anxious about wether i could be pregnant, a few months ago, i was two weeks late and decided to test, BFN, but i had changed my diet at the time, so it was understandable why my period was late. i have very regular 28 day periods, and nothing in my lifestyle has changed, so theres no reason why i should be late. i would just like to know, for the women who have got thier BFP,(congrats!) how long after your missed period did you test, and what were the symptoms you had, some friendly advice please?
shelly x

i got thrush which was my first symptom, then started to feel slightly dizzy and little sick in the afternoons, took a couple of tests on the day my af was due (28 days) and got the faintest of lines if i looked at it standing on a chair holding it up to the light and squinting :rotfl: so didnt really take much notice of it, ate some prawns which i normally love and was nearly sick.....didnt test again for another 4 days as i was on hols, and got my BFP! sore boobs, triedness, nausea followed, oh and the mood swings, oh gosh, poor OH!

its worth taking a test hun to put your mind at rest and know one way or the other, cb and first response i used and got strong + on them both. good luck and hope you get the result you want :hug:

i got a bfp abot 5 days before af was due,before i got my bfp i had heatlumps everywhere which i havent had for years then i got sore nips and veiny bobs followed by nausea,i then got a positive on a cb digital :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back