have a question for my friend

*saulino*

Reaction score
Hi

Okay she was due to have af on tuesday and she did a preg test on fri and today and it was BFN . So my question is she is on birth control and you can set a clock on her period...(every 28 days) and she is late, so is there any other reason why she could be late or maybe is it still too early to show up?
She also messed up on taking her pills missed last 4 pills would this make a difference?
Thanks girls!!
Katrina

I used to go months without periods when i was on he pill. GP told me it was ok.

Hi

Okay girls thanks.
I just remember when i took the pill i had missed loads a few times and my period still came on time.
Will let her know she doesnt want to be but now that she thinks its a possibility shes changing her mind i think ....
Katrina

Hi

Well shes going to teh clinic right now to see what they think hope all goes well for her im excited!!
Katrina

I missed 4 pills from end of pack awhile ago, went to take morning after pill and was told I didnt need to as it wasnt 5 or more pills in a row and didnt mater at the end of the pack, my doctor later told me this was wrong! Hope she gets whatever answers she wants from the clinic!

Hi

well the docs test was neg but he thinks she is so told her wait 10 days if dont come yet take a test and bring a sample to himhe says it just might be too early to tell. He also said if she does bleed and if its not like her usual af to test anyways . she gets to test on my birthday so count down begins.
Katrina

*saulino* said:
Hi

well the docs test was neg but he thinks she is so told her wait 10 days if dont come yet take a test and bring a sample to himhe says it just might be too early to tell. He also said if she does bleed and if its not like her usual af to test anyways . she gets to test on my birthday so count down begins.
Katrina

Hi
Does she want to be pregnant? Hope she gets bfp next time if thats what she wants!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back