what was first baby item you bought?

Nurse 26

Reaction score
as title! and when did you buy it? i would love to buy something but i have this thing in my head about leaving it a while!

When did you buy your first baby item?

xxx

first thing I bought was a moses basket! saw a great deal for one on ebay and couldnt resist :) I wasnt even 12 weeks at that stage lol

I love my bear teddy and comforter from toys r us straight after my 12 week scan xx

awww thats so cute ISH! :) i wouldnt mind finding something small like that i could buy. Your profile pic is so pretty :)

Jomc i dont think i could resist a good bargain on something like that but havnt really looked!

xx

The first thing I bought was some baby sleepsuits and I bought it as soon as I found out I was pregnant!!!

awww thats so cute ISH! :) i wouldnt mind finding something small like that i could buy. Your profile pic is so pretty :)

xx
Awww, thank you, you're making me blush!

(I got the rattle from Boots - then I went on to buy a bigger Peter Rabbit, I can't resist them :lol: )

We bought a little unisex babygrow from mothercare after i had my dating scan. Then didnt buy anything untill after our 20 week scan.

S
xx

I thought about getting a unisex type baby grow but ive not seen anything i like so far, they all seem a bit plain and boring.

i bought a travel system off ebay for 25 quid at about 6 weeks lol as it was such a good bargain

WOW bev! what a bargain :) quite right in getting it when it was going :) have you bought anything else?

Bought jumper when we had 20 week scan as we found out we were having a boy and I was too superstitious (silly I know) to buy anything before 20 week scan xx

We bought one of those newborn starter sets in white after our 12 week scan!!
xxx

I haven't bought anything yet, but I actually knitted some baby socks for my unborn baby when I was TTC (just in case the baby was afraid to come due to the cold climate)...anyway, my cats ate the socks (they love wool), so will have to knit some new ones. Now I'm hackling a baby blanket:) I will probably buy something after my scan next week, but I too wanted to wait for a while!

Oh no esperanza, cant believe your cats eat the socks :shock: i'm thinking of getting into kniting again too, not done it in years, my gran has knitted a whole box of baby things for us, baby blankets, clothes and hats. Its all stored at my mums house. Shes an amazing knitter though, she can knit a baby jumper in 1 day:lol:

Awww...your grandmother sounds wonderfull! Knitting is really fun and you can make soo many cute things...I made a sweater for hubby for Christmas, so I'm looking forward to knit something smaller and am hoping I will finish it faster than I did with hubbys sweater!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back